vanishing of ethan carter. no brainer at under £3

Soldato
I recommend using teleport rather than free movement in this game unless you have a very strong VR legs.
I can handle just about anything in VR but this game made me feel queasy using free-movement.

Associate
Found something a bit odd, I bought the VR version for 69p on Steam and although it says you need the Ethan Carter base game, I have a Key from Humble Bundle I've not redeemed yet, it allowed me to purchase it on its own.
Just out of curiosity I installed the VR only version and it ran ok without the base game.
Only played a few minutes mind.

Soldato
Read on steam a few mins ago that it `could` be due to having another controller plugged in.Not had a chance to try as yet
EDIT Got it to work by unplugging my claw controller
Plugging in an xbox 360 controller.It then works.Bit too motion sicky for me i think
Could not get the touch controllers to work though

Last edited:
Read on steam a few mins ago that it `could` be due to having another controller plugged in.Not had a chance to try as yet
EDIT Got it to work by unplugging my claw controller
Plugging in an xbox 360 controller.It then works.Bit too motion sicky for me i think
Could not get the touch controllers to work though

Matches my experience exactly. Also I could not figure out how to move the train. I could not find the starting handle.

Back
Top Bottom