** VAULT-TEC CALLING - THE noblechairs FALLOUT VAULT-TEC EDITION CHAIR ENTERS THE WASTELAND **

OcUK Staff

I'm unbelievably happy to announce the launch of the new officially licensed noblechairs Fallout Vault-Tec edition Gaming Chair. It's the first licensed chair in noblechairs licensing agreement with Bethesda and it's came out beautifully. Featuring the distinctive Blue & Yellow Vault-Tec colour scheme, including an appearance from the one and only Vault Boy, the Vault-Tec Edition noblechair is perfect for any Fallout fan. Based on the popular HERO series, it comes with the adsjustable lumbar support, memory foam headrest, larger seat base and back, and with 180kg weight support, means it's ready for any shaped Vault Dweller (or a Deathclaw at a push :)) The Vault boy adorns both sides of the backrest, the rear of which features slogan 'Prepare for the future', an apt suggestion as noblechairs are proven to be one of the only chairs to achieve the BIFMA and DIN:1335 office certifications for ergonomic use over 8 hours per day. Vault Boy even has his own noblechair and it's a clear thumbs up from him.

As a huge fan of the Fallout franchise, I'm so happy this day is finally here. I may have the photography sample in my Fallout vault, in fact, here's a picture (or two) of it :)

Z1ekHZC.jpg

ggtghA4.jpg

Stock is available to buy now! For all those DOOM fans out there, you'll be happy to know there's something for you coming soon aswell :)

noblechairs HERO Gaming Chair - Fallout Vault-Tec Edition - Blue/Yellow @ £379.99 inc VAT

Officially licensed Fallout gaming chair by noblechairs, Vault-Tec Blue & Yellow branding, Adjustable lumbar support, 60 mm casters, Supports up to 180 kg, Radiation Free!

Only £379.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Associate
Looks great with all the other Fallout memorabilia in the vault style gaming room.

Obviously it's not going be for everyone, I prefer plain black myself, but I think Chug's done a great job for an obvious passion project. I have a real leather Hero and they're fantastic office chairs for 12 hour shifts or more with great build quality if you're big and heavy enough, evidence shows some smaller users can find Heros too hard so worth bearing that in mind.

Well done Chug, for a big Fallout fan it must have been a very exciting project to run. Good to see some UK based work to produce some great products.

I know Noblechairs are German, but technically this is a UK commissioned product, right? So it's also a UK product in a way.

Either way, well done, looks great to me.

Soldato
I myself wouldnt buy a Hero type chair even though I do own an AMG Noble chair but its the last gaming chair I shall own , they often are filled with foam thats too hard ( including the AMG chair) and the arm rests are always harsh to say the least .

OcUK Staff
OP
Looks great with all the other Fallout memorabilia in the vault style gaming room.

Obviously it's not going be for everyone, I prefer plain black myself, but I think Chug's done a great job for an obvious passion project. I have a real leather Hero and they're fantastic office chairs for 12 hour shifts or more with great build quality if you're big and heavy enough, evidence shows some smaller users can find Heros too hard so worth bearing that in mind.

Well done Chug, for a big Fallout fan it must have been a very exciting project to run. Good to see some UK based work to produce some great products.

I know Noblechairs are German, but technically this is a UK commissioned product, right? So it's also a UK product in a way.

Either way, well done, looks great to me.

It's definitely not subtle, and it's aimed squarely at the fans, with a colour scheme to match one of the most popular in-game entities. I definitely had a massive invested interest in this project happening, and with the hard work of myself and various others around the group it's come to fruition. It's based on the what I would say is the best model out of the noblechairs range so far and the design is fantastic, created by one of the in-house OcUK graphic designers who has done a brilliant job so far. Feedback we've had so far has been overwhelmingly positive too, from fans and casuals alike, and although it's only been on sale for 2 hours, there's already some nice orders coming through. I'm hoping it's the start of a long and successful partnership with Bethesda.

Associate
It's definitely not subtle, and it's aimed squarely at the fans, with a colour scheme to match one of the most popular in-game entities. I definitely had a massive invested interest in this project happening, and with the hard work of myself and various others around the group it's come to fruition. It's based on the what I would say is the best model out of the noblechairs range so far and the design is fantastic, created by one of the in-house OcUK graphic designers who has done a brilliant job so far. Feedback we've had so far has been overwhelmingly positive too, from fans and casuals alike, and although it's only been on sale for 2 hours, there's already some nice orders coming through. I'm hoping it's the start of a long and successful partnership with Bethesda.

Wow in house OCUK design as well? I was sure Bethesda would insist on designing it themselves, impressive.

So it really is a UK product in terms of design. After all this crisis is over we need more UK based design and manufacturing, OCUK also German owned but hopefully they'll let you guys do more in terms of branding and products as a UK brand.

Also to complainers, if you're too light weight the heavy duty foam can feel too hard for me it's great, so it's worth bearing in mind before buying, also standard 4D arm rests are virtually the same across the board, if they hurt you can get soft covers very cheaply.

Caporegime
comedy chair of the year award. looks cheap and cheesy as do most gaming chairs made out of 1980s boy racer seats
but at the cheap price of only £379.99

anyone whos not yet disenchanted by bethseda should probably buy one before it's too late and they release another fallout game

Back
Top Bottom