** VAULT-TEC CALLING - THE noblechairs FALLOUT VAULT-TEC EDITION CHAIR ENTERS THE WASTELAND **

OcUK Staff

I'm unbelievably happy to announce the launch of the new officially licensed noblechairs Fallout Vault-Tec edition Gaming Chair. It's the first licensed chair in noblechairs licensing agreement with Bethesda and it's came out beautifully. Featuring the distinctive Blue & Yellow Vault-Tec colour scheme, including an appearance from the one and only Vault Boy, the Vault-Tec Edition noblechair is perfect for any Fallout fan. Based on the popular HERO series, it comes with the adsjustable lumbar support, memory foam headrest, larger seat base and back, and with 180kg weight support, means it's ready for any shaped Vault Dweller (or a Deathclaw at a push :)) The Vault boy adorns both sides of the backrest, the rear of which features slogan 'Prepare for the future', an apt suggestion as noblechairs are proven to be one of the only chairs to achieve the BIFMA and DIN:1335 office certifications for ergonomic use over 8 hours per day. Vault Boy even has his own noblechair and it's a clear thumbs up from him.

As a huge fan of the Fallout franchise, I'm so happy this day is finally here. I may have the photography sample in my Fallout vault, in fact, here's a picture (or two) of it :)

Z1ekHZC.jpg

ggtghA4.jpg

Stock is available to buy now! For all those DOOM fans out there, you'll be happy to know there's something for you coming soon aswell :)

noblechairs HERO Gaming Chair - Fallout Vault-Tec Edition - Blue/Yellow @ £379.99 inc VAT

Officially licensed Fallout gaming chair by noblechairs, Vault-Tec Blue & Yellow branding, Adjustable lumbar support, 60 mm casters, Supports up to 180 kg, Radiation Free!

Only £379.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Back
Top Bottom