• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Vega 64 no display/black screen on boot

Associate
Hi

I just got a sapphire vega 64 and get no display card powers up. Old RX 480 has no problems

Have tried.
Latest bios.
DDU to remove drivers
Reset CMOS
Bought new psu ran rx480 and vega bios and device manager only see the 480.
Using 2 separate pcie cables.

Any ideas ?

Have old parts around so will make up 2nd system see I'd the same thing happens.

Associate
If you're running an Intel: Try plugging your monitor into the motherboard's HDMI port and boot from that. You can then do some diagnosis on your Vega GPU.

I've had it once or twice where my PC gets fuddled and my Fury X doesn't put out video because it has re-enabled the IGP port on the motherboard...

Associate
Hi,
Im having the exact same problem !
Ryzen 2600x
Rog strix b450-f mobo
asus strix vega 64

Gets stuck on post boot, white led for vga and thats it.. Sometimes if i hard shutdown the pc and turn it back on it works.. sometimes i can take 10-20 attempts.. once its on and running its fine but if i turn the pc off for 5-10 mins it fails to turn back on..

Any fixes ?
Brand new card i have had 2 now !

the Card also doesnt work in my brothers pc running a 2700x but his card the same model works perfect in my pc and his.

odd and frustrating...

help.....! 2 1/2 months of RMA's and still no fix

Back
Top Bottom