• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

VEGA 64 UK PRICES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
I dont seem to have seen actual uk pricing on here yet but I used a comparison site to search vega and this is what i got

There are all from the same 3 sites that have prices up, I am assuming im not allowed to post links or shop names so wont unless permitted to.

These prices may be meaningless or may be exactly the average uk pricing, who knows.

Sapphire Radeon RX Vega 64 HDMI 3xDP 8GB
Before / after shipping
site 1 £859.38 £868.98
site 2 £928.90 £938.85
site 3 £963.42 £981.36

Sapphire Radeon RX Vega 64 Limited Edition HDMI 3xDP 8GB
Before / after shipping
site 1 £870.67 £880.27
site 2 £940.95 £950.90
site 3 £976.08 £994.02

Sapphire Radeon RX Vega 64 Liquid Cooling HDMI 3xDP 8GB
Before / after shipping
site 1 £988.11 £997.71
site 2 £1,066.25 £1,076.20
site 3 £1,107.73 £1,125.67

Asus Radeon RX Vega 64 Liquid OC HDMI 3xDP 8GB
There is no actual site listing or info for this but it lists it as from 958.26 meaning it was previously listed on a site for this and then removed.

Associate
Who knows, im just posting what i found, 3 different sites, similar pricing on all 3.
are they popular uk retailers?

If they're priced that high only miners will be getting them. maybe its to sell stock to miners then a re-release with lower prices but i doubt it

Associate
OP
They are hopefully not legit or just price gouging, but they are the only posted prices on the uk biggest price comparison site so i thought why not share the info as everyones looking for any info at all, I cant post links but im sure google will find you the price comparisons for yourselves.

Associate
OP
are they popular uk retailers?

If they're priced that high only miners will be getting them. maybe its to sell stock to miners then a re-release with lower prices but i doubt it

They are very small tech sales sites in firness, not mainstream at all.

Associate
OP
2 sites have not actually got stock right now and the other only has AMD air and liquid not saphire, looks like they have access to AMD/saphire pricing and are trying to get pre-orders, but they are very small sites and who knows the mark up, so ocuk would easily be cheaper buying in bulk.

It poses a good question though, what are you ok with paying or pre-ordering this at?

Should sites like ocuk ask us our opinion on pricing before discussing buying from a vendor?

Soldato
I looked at one of the sites. They don't even have any stock of the GTX 1080. I doubt any of these 3 sites will get RX Vega stock.

These are just web fronts for sites hoping to sell a ridiculously wide range of products (from cameras to mobile phones to pc components). They have a listing for every graphics card going. They have 939 laptops listed, 171 tablets, 436 graphics cards etc. etc.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom