Vegas, Tell me about it?

Associate
Yeah its for me and the wife, the reason for going at the end of November is to do with it being the only time I could get someone to take over our parental responsibilities for a week, I probably would have gone earlier in the year otherwise.

I am looking forward to it, going to do a lot more research which most of the posts in this thread have helped with. I will absolutely be shooting some guns, in my minds eye I will get the bullseye with every shot, realistically I have probably greatly underestimate the kick back of the guns so will not be the battlefield 4 soldier that I think I am :)

I love the end of November in Vegas where overnight everything goes from normal to cowboy-crazy for the rodeo. Denim and cowboy hats as far as the eye can see.

Don
Yeah its for me and the wife, the reason for going at the end of November is to do with it being the only time I could get someone to take over our parental responsibilities for a week, I probably would have gone earlier in the year otherwise.

I am looking forward to it, going to do a lot more research which most of the posts in this thread have helped with. I will absolutely be shooting some guns, in my minds eye I will get the bullseye with every shot, realistically I have probably greatly underestimate the kick back of the guns so will not be the battlefield 4 soldier that I think I am :)

Ever shot before? Vegas was my first time, I did something called the Coalition Package, in which you shoot (under tuition) Beretta M9, M4, Remington 700sniper rifle and the M249 SAW. The first thing I shot was the M9 beretta handgun and it was my first time shooting and it was a scary experience! Scary in a good way, exhilarating. It's hard to describe the feeling, but it's amazing.

Back
Top Bottom