Vertagear SL5000

Associate
Thinking of picking one of these up. A few questions for people who've got it:
1. How comfortable are the arm rests? Suitably padded? I like a fairly soft armrest if possible.
2. How useful are the extra cushions?
3. Any problems with the material in hotter weather?

Happy to hear any other feedback as well. Ta.

Associate
not sure but there are a couple of them in the clearance section for around £165, makes the decision more interesting lol

Associate
OP
Nice. Although it does create another question: chairs in clearance are SL4000. Anyone tried both the 4000 and 5000 - any significant differences?

Associate
OP
So, I placed the order for the SL5000 yesterday and was pleasantly surprised to get notification from DPD that it would be delivered later this afternoon. Except... I've just had DPD driver come to the door (14:00) with a set of wheels. Just the wheels.

DPD still saying my parcel is due at 16:00. Not sure what's going to happen here!

Associate
Sounds like they noticed wheels had fallen out at the depot and the scheduled driver out for the day had the seat onboard already, so another guy took them and dropped them over and happened to be there earlier, hope that's the case for you KFG256.

Associate
OP
All sorted - turns out overclockers had a free wheel upgrade that came with the chair that I didn't notice at purchase. They both turned up, just separately!

Back
Top Bottom