• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** Very Cheap AMD Phenom II X4 Quad Core 965 Black Edition @ £159.99 inc VAT ***

Suspended
*** AMD Phenom II X4 Quad Core 965 Black Edition 3.40GHz (Socket AM3) - Retail @ £159.99 inc VAT ***

CP-253-AM_400.jpg

The AMD Phenom II processors are the most advanced processors for true multitasking offering true quad-core design. AMD Phenom II processors deliver virtually uninterrupted information flow between processor cores, main memory and graphics and video accelerators for amazingly rapid system response and phenomenal system performance. AMD Phenom II processors deliver unbeatable multi-core value with superior high definition computing, advanced multitasking performance, and innovative, energy efficient solutions.

- 3.40GHz clock speed
- 2MB L2 cache
- 6MB L3 cache
- DDR3-1333 support
- 45nm process technology
- True Multi-core Processing
- Direct Connect Architecture
- Integrated Dual-Channel Memory Controller with up to DDR3-1333 support
- HyperTransport 3.0
- AMD Balanced Smart Cache
- AMD Wide Floating Point Accelerator
- AMD Memory Optimizer Technology
- AMD Digital Media Xpress 2.0
- AMD Virtualization with Rapid Virtualization Indexing
- Cool‘n’Quiet 3.0 technology

Only £159.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Soldato
WHAT???!! Wasnt it like £200+ some days ago:eek:
Well at that price it was sterotypically dropping the soap in the showers next to a huge fat guy with homosexual rapist tendencies called i5.

New product lands in the market, can make things look a funny price for their performance.

Associate
Well at that price it was sterotypically dropping the soap in the showers next to a huge fat guy with homosexual rapist tendencies called i5.

New product lands in the market, can make things look a funny price for their performance.

LOL :D so true

Much better pricing bye bye 955

Also have no fear soon we shall have the mighty 975 clocked 200mhz higher....................:rolleyes:

Soldato
i5 runs cooler, a bit faster overall but mobos for the i5 cost more and the forseeable upgrade path seems a bit short for 1156.

965 goes whack and outperforms even the i7's in some games while merely doing good the rest of the time and the AM3 socket is meant to be good all the way to the 6 cores. Cheaper than the i5 to put together in a build.

Toss a coin?

AMG

AMG

Soldato
na I was just wondering, also some AMD mobos run at full speed for multi card setup by full speed I mean the PCIe lances partulaicly the 790FX or is it the GX :eek:

both cracking cpus /platforms anyways

I m getting annoyed with intel for not using the same socket... >.>

Soldato
omg only reason I got the 955 was 200Mhz wasnt worth the 25quid extra, thats so typical lol only built my pc a few weeks ago :(
No loss just enter the Bios & UP the CPU-NB VID one increment to +.100, up the multi to x17 & voila you have 3.4GHz on stock clocks, my X4 955BE is clocked at stock voltage of 1.325v, thats better than the X4 965BE. :)

Back
Top Bottom