Video editing Build £1000 budget

Associate
hi

Im looking to build a PC that will mainly be used for working - I do video editing with software such as camtasia - I work with Powerpoint frequently and can occasionaly be doing multiple things at the same time.

Im not a gamer but would love to build myself a future proof PC

I already have a monitor - keyword and Mouse and a 1TB HDD (I would like to purchase a SSD as my primamry C drive)

Im still stuck at choosing what Processor to go for. Im not sure if I should get an Intel or AMD - For Intel I have been looking at the i7 7700K - Not sure if that is the best choice though so I would love to hear a few suggestions please . Ive been using ************

I understand that the I7 7700k does not require a seperate Graphics card but the AMD processors will. Im not sure if the I7 has a powerful enough graphics built into it or not..

Appreciate any pointers.... Thanks

Associate
OP
ok just to update - here is my parts list - Wondering if its a good selection?

** No Competitors **

I wont be overclocking the 7700k so im hoping the evo 212 will be ok to keep the temps under control

Im just not sure if I should skip on the graphics card or not - It still comes within budget with the card though - but I could add more RAM instead....

Back
Top Bottom