Vince's Xmas Storage Give Away! Want a free NVME? Come inside!

Associate
I was stealing things in the supermarket today while balanced on the shoulders of a couple of vampires. I was charged with shoplifting on two counts.

Man of Honour
OP
Game is up tonight by the time I finish work :) Ill sit down and pick out some winners. Ill send everything tomorrow I think :)

Associate
Dad entered a tanning contest last summer

He got bronze

- - -

Did you hear about that guy that fell into a well?

He couldn't see that well

- - -

Father: What would you like for Christmas, son?
Son: I want a new computer. It has to use the best AMD components, none of that NVIDA tosh. It has to be something I can use without the confines of treacherous proprietary software from bourgeois developers so I can have a true FOSS experience!
Father: What's the magic word, son?
Son: sudo

Last edited:
Soldato
Really would have been funnier if he hadn't bigged it up to be so funny first. At the end I chuckled but thought "oh was that it?" :p

It's the way he tells them I think, like the journey is just as important as, or maybe even more important than, the destination.

Soldato
The journey was very funny, the destination made me wish I'd known the journey was just as important. :p

I do like him.

Well, tallying up all the times you laughed throughout probably makes it all worthwhile.

Having a few 'big Glasgow women' in the family, I can definitely see any one of them being the woman in the story, so that added to it for me.

It's not his funniest story, just someone happened to send me it at the time and I thought I'd put it in this thread.

Soldato
need free nvme badly, have to pullout the big guns:

paste.jpg

Back
Top Bottom