Violence in Selfridges and "drill music"

Caporegime
3 cars loud as hell drove up the back of where I live on saturday, started blasted loud as hell music whilst reving the engines at like 10-11pm lol....

they were there for like 10 minutes then some guy came out ready to beat the crap out of them lol, they were like "we're just shooting a video"

I'm not even sure they actually live around here cos I never see anyone hanging around in the streets but it's known as a rough area so I guess it's cool to film here....

I found some videos filmed in my postcode from a drill group so I'ma guess it was them, would link a vid here but it's probably got naughty words.

strange they have cars in the videos they would never be able to afford so it's either middle class pretending to be street or they are renting them and thrashing the hell out of the engines

Soldato
If we keep changing the focus soon nobody will remember that it's actually witches that are the cause of all the evil in the world.
I think you'll find that the Boomers are actually to blame for all this.... :)

Frankly I think we need tougher sentences for carrying a knife, especially in a context like this - if you pull out a knife in the middle of a busy shop like that with loads of members of the public around then you should be looking at the maximum sentence for possession of a knife.
I think there should be the qualifying statement of 'illegal' in there somewhere.
What I carry and the manner in which I carry/use it is perfectly legal. What people like this tend to carry and do with it is very much illegal from the outset.
I'd hate to see all those perfectly legal knives taken off the law abiding folk just because some scrote is toting a kitchen blade or something...

Permabanned
I just checked the top 40. Is it "Body" by Tion Wayne / Russ Millions?

To me, that sounds like trap music. Is drill the same thing / similar, or a localisation at least? It's similar to two-step R'n'B music but more baseline.

Yeah, apparently its "drill". Clearly this is a little more sanitised/poppy than the other stuff.

More of a Grime fan. :D

Caporegime
kids should be encouraged to fight more from a young age and get used to being physical maybe then they wouldn't be so afraid and scared they have to hide behind a knife.

most these drill wanna be gangsters probably never had a fair fight in their lives, just a bunch of cowards throwing sucker punches and ganging up on people.

1v1 me bro

Soldato
And I quote "A well regulated kitchen brigade and or arts and crafts circle being necessary to the security of the state."
Yeah, but the difference is that I'm only carrying a Swiss Army knife, which is under 3" and folds without locking... whereas these maniacs are carrying fully automatic AR-15 assault knives. There's just no need for those in civillian life!

Back
Top Bottom