Virus (medical) at the moment!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Anyone else got this diarrhoea and sickness virus at the minute? I'm mega suffering and considering phoning in sick tomorrow.

I'm just looking for others going through it so I feel a bit better :(

Permabanned
No. But one of my gums is tearing as a wisdom tooth comes through. I'd rather be suffering ring sting to be honest.

Permabanned
Don't phone in sick, just plug your arse with a nice big cork, and then cover in gaffer tape. You'll be fine for the whole day.

I'm a doctor, I know what I'm talking about.

Associate
OP
Don't phone in sick, just plug your arse with a nice big cork, and then cover in gaffer tape. You'll be fine for the whole day.

I'm a doctor, I know what I'm talking about.

I literally did this today and it just came out the other end instead. Not good when you work in peoples houses fixing their broken virgin media products :)

Soldato
If you've read some of these threads about people going to fart, and then have a load of diarrhea come out of their back side, you'll stay at home and call in sick.

Associate
OP
If you've read some of these threads about people going to fart, and then have a load of diarrhea come out of their back side, you'll stay at home and call in sick.

I didn't get runny poo until about 10 minutes before my original post but have not been able to keep anything down all day, not even water :(

Permabanned
I literally did this today and it just came out the other end instead. Not good when you work in peoples houses fixing their broken virgin media products :)

You'll need one of these as well in that case:

feedbag.png

Permabanned
go to your gp

Actually dont. GP's ask you dont visit them wiht D&V bugs as you just spread it about.

Stay in isolation and drink water. It will pass.

DO NOT GO TO WORK WHEN YOU HAVE D&V, OR FOR AT LEAST 48 HOURS CLEAR OF SYMPTOMS.

Associate
yep had this at the beginning of the week, bloody awful. Now my mothers got it, my two brothers, my girlfriend and my girlfriends mum...feel pretty guilty lol.

Caporegime
Gp's are generally a waste of time, Yep this looks like you got a small bug here take some paracetamol. Four days later back in the GP's to get a high dose of antibiotics, oh wait to late it's a lung infection and off to the hospital.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom