Vista Gadgets - Weather Gadget?

Soldato
Hi all,

Have been trawling through the internet this evening getting into some custom Gadgets for Vista. I've replaced the Windows Clock and added 2 new gadgets but I cant seem to find a good weather gadget so I have come here in the hope someone can link / show me a good weather gadget.

From what I have found I can recommend

Presto's Sidebar Clock v1.10
iStat Memory v1.0
iStat CPU v1.01
InterfaceLIFT v3
Wunderground Vista Widget v1.12

I have installed a LOT of gadgets tonight but those 3 were miles ahead of the other gadgets I tried.

But back on topic I would really be greatful for a good weather gadget.

EDIT: Found an absolutly amazing gadget that is connected to interfaceLIFT.com it auto updates itself every 5hrs and changes pics every so seconds. BUT the nice touch is that you can use that gadget to download that wallpaper that has just been uploaded to the site in any res you want. Pure genius :)

EDIT2: Looks like Wunderground Vista Widget v1.12 is the best Weather gadget I can find right now. Have updated my post according. Feel free to post what gadgets you use too.

Last edited:
Soldato
Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Yep I tried Hobbylounge, I found the interfaceLIFT gadget from there which I highly recommend.

The weather gadget you suggested is nice but it is a bit big as you said. At the moment I'm happy with the one I've found but I would look to see what else other people use.

I tried the link above for a list of them too, I had the exact search/result page an hour ago :)

EDIT: I would like a good news feed to add in to complete it. Any ideas? Just general news/sport etc well probably prefer sports, and probably prefer it to be football or F1 :)

Soldato
OP
whats wrong with the standard vista weather gadget, works fine with uk addresses too.

It was alright but I wasn't to keen on the interface of it, it just wasn't as nice looking on the eye as it could be.

Also I want/ed one to match the rest of my gadgets which I think I have done really well so far.

Back
Top Bottom