Voices with digital voice recorders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
I would like members of this forum to purchase a Olympus digital voice recorder and record in your homes,i have a caught a few voices now including my fullname being said, that has really creeped me out, people that say ghosts and spirits dont exist are wrong,there is stuff around us we cant see that are inteligent no douts about it

Last edited:
Caporegime
I would like members of this forum to purchase a Olympus digital voice recorder and record in your homes,i have a caught a few voices now including my fullname being said, that has really creeped me out, people that say ghosts and spirits dont exist are wrong,there is stuff around us we cant see that inteligent no douts about it

I will buy a Olympus digital voice recorder and record in my home.

Soldato
I would like members of this forum to purchase a Olympus digital voice recorder and record in your homes,i have a caught a few voices now including my fullname being said, that has really creeped me out, people that say ghosts and spirits dont exist are wrong,there is stuff around us we cant see that inteligent no douts about it

The ghost hunter's term for this is EVP (electronic voice phenomena) and it is still very much a shotgun approach to 'evidence'.

Associate
OP
The ghost hunter's term for this is EVP (electronic voice phenomena) and it is still very much a shotgun approach to 'evidence'.

yes, and those devices can pickup sounds we can not hear
when i heard my full name being said it was the very first time i used the device from the box
the moment i turned it on and stayed silent,then played it back , i was pritty amazed of what i heard
the second evp i got was when i opened the airing cubboard door where the water tank is, the word "supprise can be heard" on the recording. so i want other people todo what i am doing, this is no BS.

Last edited:
Permabanned
I would like members of this forum to purchase a Olympus digital voice recorder and record in your homes,i have a caught a few voices now including my fullname being said, that has really creeped me out, people that say ghosts and spirits dont exist are wrong,there is stuff around us we cant see that are inteligent no douts about it

You're absolutely mental.

Soldato
LOL no, i was alone in the house,yes call me mad but i want to be aware of something i cant see that is inteligent,i might even build a devils toy box and see if i can trap and remove them

After that statement I'm glad there is somthing intelligent in your house :p

Soldato
Derren brown did a program looking into this sort of thing. I cant remember the exact explanation but, from what I remember, the sounds are caused by the microphone being put on way too sensitive a setting and its just picking up noise from its own electronics

Soldato
Hang on - didn't this happen when Bruce Willis used his Dictaphone (fnarr fnarr) in the Sixth Sense?

More importantly, what are you supposed to do when you realise that the OP has already taken the thread beyond parody?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom