WAAAARRRRRGGGHHH!!!!

Soldato
All day today the jumper im wearing has been a bit itchy on the right arm. Thought it must just be something small and spiky stuck in the fabric so kept ignoring it with the occasional scratch....

So a few minutes ago I thought enough is enough and decided to investigate by taking it off. This is what fell out......

IMG_20110925_191259.jpg

I have never screamed like such a little girl before. That thing looked pure evil.

...never sleeping again

Associate
the bite of the Black House Spider is poisonous but not lethal. Certain people bitten experience severe pain around the bite site, heavy sweating, muscular pains, vomiting, headaches and giddiness. First aid and medical attention (ambulance) should be sought as soon as possible.

op call the wambulance your obviously giddy

Soldato
Oh crap! I didnt realise that was a black house spider

Dude are you feeling ok? Web is saying that onset of effects creep up on you but hit hard when it does happen

Associate
Slightly irrelevant story - I was having a strange dream about 2 weeks ago that my head was numb and feeling weird, woke up and rubbed my hair with my hand... turned out there was a spider on the top of my head, I hit it off and turned the light on just in time to see it running under my drawers, it was huge, looked hairy as well. Didn't get back to sleep for a good hour after that lol. Hate spiders.

Permabanned
who the hell wears jumpers anyway. i'm surprised it wasn't a dinosaur
Suggest me some good 40k books. Like I know theres loads but which are the good ones?

I read the blood angels omnibus and that was good, I have the ultramarines omnibus also but its a bit of a slog to read.

The blood angels book was action from start to finish and I loved that.

Reccomend moar :cool:

Sorry I meant to quote nightmare!

Soldato
Suggest me some good 40k books. Like I know theres loads but which are the good ones?

I read the blood angels omnibus and that was good, I have the ultramarines omnibus also but its a bit of a slog to read.

The blood angels book was action from start to finish and I loved that.

Reccomend moar :cool:

Sorry I meant to quote nightmare!

Get the Horus Heresy series!

Very good, I'm still reading it.

I've mostly just read Warhammer Fantasy books, The Ambassador Chronicals, BlackHearts Omnibus and Genevieve series are all very good.

Associate
It focuses on a variety of space marine chapters and is all about the rebellion against the emperor and is an absolutely fantastic series, even for those not into warhammer.

Back
Top Bottom