Wales Rally GB 2007

Associate
cheers for praise for the pics :) i see what thecremeegg is saying about getting in free, lol, when me and my mate were walking back we were talking about it, if you dont mind a long walk would be fairly easy to do!! Was funny watching all the people who had gone exploring in the forest to get a better view, just kept popping out of nowhere but the marshells didn't really seem to care! when we went further up the track, we were standing pretty close to the edge (as you can see from some of the pics - i was hardly using the zoom at all btw!!) the marshells just walked passed us and asked us how the day was going!

Permabanned
poosemon - Don't suppose you got a pic of the car Claire was codriving in? It was one of the Fiesta ST challenge cars...Can't remember the driver's name but he's only 17...

*n

Permabanned
upthehillgo2.jpg

That is never a Focus :/

It doesn't even look like a Ford to me tbh.

Associate
poosemon - Don't suppose you got a pic of the car Claire was codriving in? It was one of the Fiesta ST challenge cars...Can't remember the driver's name but he's only 17...

*n

just had a look through and sorry mate but didn't get one, put the camera away near the end as had exhausted the memory card....

Back
Top Bottom