Wally with the brolly

Permabanned
Huge demo today at the CG against the board, and with the Wally managing to screw up again our on the pitch performance it looks as if he will be packing his umbrella up and moving on.

Still in a meeting with the clowns (id use another c-word if I could) that 'run' the club... so lets hope he goes tonight.

Then following that, the blood of the owners as they need hanging in the City Centre for the fans to stone.

Soldato
I think SM came into the job expecting more financial backing than he actually received, but the squad is in better nick IMO than in previous seasons. The on-pitch performances lie solely on SM's head, not the board. Work with what you've got.

/edit:

Doughty admitted pretty much last night he's in over his head with running a football club. He chose SM by the sounds of things at the expense of Billy who I assume he thought had either a) done all he can or b) got on Doughty's nerves one too many times.

It's important that Doughty continues to support the club financially. He's put a lot of cash into the club - regardless of what some fans think. I'd like to see Mark Arthur go, though Doughty is a staunch supporter of him so that seems unlikely.

We desperately need a manager who will shut up moaning about who we may or may not have, work with what we've got and then see how things unfold over the course of the season.

Last edited:
Permabanned
OP
SM was promised 10m quid in transfer funds / wage budget (ie 10m combination spent)

In the end we spent roughly 1m on players and have not even increased the wage budget given the players who left.

Soldato
I like forest, really wanted to see them up last year, shame to see this happening but the wally is a crap manager and always has been im afraid.

Back
Top Bottom