Wanting advice on Tri monitor stand

Associate
So, has anyone good any good advice on a good tri monitor stand?

I have 3 of these now

http://www.samsung.com/uk/consumer/pc-peripherals/monitors/essential/LS24PUHKF/EN-spec

They have the VESA 75mm fittings on the back.

I know not great for eyefinity gaming with a rather large bezel, but I got the extra 2 screens dirt cheap so Im not complaining.

Ive seen some quite expensive to very cheap stands, any advice on something that will last a long time would be appreciated.

Associate
I think the problem is with the size, there are few people that use a multimonitor stand and most of the stands only fis monitors up to 23" (or even smaller). There are only a few people that can advice you when it comes to this.

For example, OC UK sells three triple monitor stands:
Of these only the XFX stand does screens up to 24". Can't link the places with user reviews cause they also sell the thing.. and no linking to competitors according to the forum rules.
Look it up on youtube and there should be quite a few comments as well.

Associate
OP
I think the problem is with the size, there are few people that use a multimonitor stand and most of the stands only fis monitors up to 23" (or even smaller). There are only a few people that can advice you when it comes to this.

For example, OC UK sells three triple monitor stands:
Of these only the XFX stand does screens up to 24". Can't link the places with user reviews cause they also sell the thing.. and no linking to competitors according to the forum rules.
Look it up on youtube and there should be quite a few comments as well.

thank you for the help, i did look at the xfx stand, just wanted some advice from someone as its very expensive and just didnt want to spend a fortune on it if its ****.

Back
Top Bottom