Warning: Spoilers ahead ***Avengers: Endgame - Official Thread!***

Commissario
When exactly did

they switch the gauntlets in the final fight with Thanos?
They didn't, both guantlets in the final fight were based on Stark's nanotech Iron Man suit tech, when he made contact with the one Thanos was wearing the nanotech moved the stones from one to another.
Basically the Tony grabbed the stones with his glove in the fight.

Caporegime
Hilarious article. Guy has no problem with a depressed person drinking beer and scoffing junk food but has a problem with man boobs and a gut. I'm sorry but those things go hand in hand! Lol

I am sure they sit at work just waiting for the next thing to be outraged by.

Next article 'are we laughing with Rocket or at him?'.

Caporegime
Hilarious article. Guy has no problem with a depressed person drinking beer and scoffing junk food but has a problem with man boobs and a gut. I'm sorry but those things go hand in hand! Lol

I am sure they sit at work just waiting for the next thing to be outraged by.

Next article 'are we laughing with Rocket or at him?'.

Pretty sure it was written by a lady.

Soldato
Okay, let me rephrase the question: when did we see that happen?

We didnt, neither did Thanos, the glove with the stones in it was made from Starks nanotech, by simply touching it Tony gained access to the nanies, and simply moved the stones from one glove to the other, and in all fairness, it should have gone to his left hand given all of the issues he's had with that arm in the past..

Caporegime
from memory there is a moment where Tony is wrestling with thanos before he gets knocked away.

They aren't wresting with one another as such.

They make you think Tony is trying to stop Thanos closing his fingers to do the snap, so he grabs the Nanotech gauntlet that Thanos is wearing, with his own Ironman suit Nanotech gauntlet and though we can't see it, they get transferred over to Tony.

Man of Honour
Back
Top Bottom