Warranty repair advice

Associate
This may be a long shot but here goes ...

I bought a panasonic P50GT30B in september from a well known high street store.
Basically i had the TV a few weeks before the panel went bad (blue dots all over the place). Phoned them up and they collected the TV. They updated the software and sent it back to me a week later, suprisingly the problem was now worse (did they even test it :rolleyes:).
Got back on the phone and they collected it again. The following day i had a phone call saying it needed a new panel which they had ordered, i was told they would receive it by the 5th. Shortly after i hear they've gone in to administration and the problems start.
They've now had the TV for 5 weeks, i chase them daily and the only reply i get is 'the part as been ordered but not yet arrived'. I tried asking for a replacement and was told 'we can no longer authorise this'.

What rights do i have regarding this? To be honest i'm sick to death of them and would now rather just buy another elsewhere...

Associate
I would imagine as they are in administration even if you went down the small claims court route to get your money back you will be at the end of a long list of creditors waiting for some money so tbh all you can do is keep pesturing them they might get board and send you back they tv.

Back
Top Bottom