1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Warwick Davis came to visit Overclockers UK

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by fiveub, 5 Aug 2021.

1. TrojanWhore

Wise Guy

Awesome - as cheesy as they were, I absolutely love the 'Leprechaun' films :)

2. Bouton Aide

Caporegime

Can’t beat Willow, one of the best.

3. wildest_jjk

Mobster

Well done guys, loved the video and what a nice partnership.

4. V F

Capodecina

The weirdest part is I still couldn't get over in the 2000s was finding out it was a Ron Howard film.

5. fatiain

Sgarrista

He lives there?

I grew up in Holme, my folks had the shop in the village which has now closed.

6. PaDE

Gangster

That was brilliant!

7. Apex

Capodecina

Great video. Warwick was doing theatre over Xmas in my town woking a few years back. I drove past him as he was on a segway going about his business.

One of the few actors I'd love to say hello to.

8. fiveub

Commissario

I'm really glad that you guys enjoyed it, and I really hope we can film some more content in the future when things look a bit safer, we have some ideas already but if you guys had any ideas feel free to suggest them. :)

9. seabiscuit

OcUK Staff

It was a privelige to meet both Warwick and Harrison, and Warwick was kind enough to sign a few things for staff too. So MrsSeabiscuit's Deathly Hallows Part 2 Bluray is signed by both Warwick and Harrison, who both star in it!
    Also thank you to a few confused customers who were in the shop on the day of filming, thank you for not leaking the surprise!

10. Apex

Capodecina

I never knew Harrison was in part 2 deathly hallows. Assume it was at the gringots scene and he was playing one of the other goblins?

11. seabiscuit

OcUK Staff

Yes, that's right.

12. V F

Capodecina

The scariest part is thinking that was 10 years ago. To also think I also remember thinking that when the first film came out in 2001.

13. Apex

Capodecina

To me the scariest thing is that nothing has replaced Harry Potter in terms of cultural significance since 2001.

I went a new craze that has everyone queuing for book signings, waiting at midnight for the first showing/book release, while dressed in cosplay.

Marvel kind of have that now, but it's not the same.