Watch Dogs and The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Resolutions leaked.

Permabanned
30fps is the most disappointing thing about that news.

Whilst it isn't as important for non multiplayer fps or driving games that require fast twitch maneuvers it still feels awful coming form a 144hz monitor to 30fps on a 60hz TV :(

Soldato
I bet he'd be chuffed to be labelled an industry insider. He's just some dude who plays games, trawls the Internet for news and posts it on GAF.

As for resolutions. Cool, whatever. And games locked at 30 are fine for me.

Soldato
Assassins Creed IV plays fine on the PS4 locked to 30FPS, so these should be fine (being a similar style of gameplay - third person action /adventure).

Soldato
ah the joys of being one among the master race, I won't have this problem !!! :p

It's quite funny seeing how so much discussion is about res or fps now on consoles. It never and still doesnt matter to me :p But for me big games like this are a must on the PC for that extra immersion factor. I remember watching one of my friends play witcher 2 on the 360 and was shocked at the difference :eek:

Caporegime
ah the joys of being one among the master race, I won't have this problem !!! :p

It's quite funny seeing how so much discussion is about res or fps now on consoles. It never and still doesnt matter to me :p But for me big games like this are a must on the PC for that extra immersion factor. I remember watching one of my friends play witcher 2 on the 360 and was shocked at the difference :eek:

So if resolution and FPS don't matter to you, what extra immersion do you get on the PC you don't get on the consoles?

Soldato
In general I feel more immersed in "epic" games like this on a smaller screen. So PC works better for me. Good example was Mass effect, I really could not get into it while playing it on the 360 on my TV. But on the PC I just felt more involved. I dunno how to explain it really just a preference I guess.

That said consoles do get exclusives so I will play them if I'm interested in them. But in general given a choice I will play it on the PC if possible.

Back
Top Bottom