Watches

Soldato
Odd, but I have never worn a watch... I see it as a item of looking sharp or a tool of use dependent on the occasion worn.

Obviously, day to day life includes mobile phones, everyday computer use etc. Where the time is free at hand any time.

I have a new boss who took over from my previous boss, he wants to change the dress code for us in IT from normal trousers, casual boots and company stamped polo shirts to full feldged business suits.

Daft? Yes, but it's a job and if that's his wish, then so be it. However we came to the agreement that any 'manual' work required, such as project moves, flood port patching etc is to be planned for a polo shirt time.

Anyway, I digress.

I need you suave gentlemen to suggest a suit watch, something that looks very smart, can resist a little knock here and there. Isn't too bulky, not too 'dinner watch' looking. Just something nice, ideally I would like a leather strap but I feel this will become dirty quickly due to dusty machines and stuff. So a metal strap might be a better option.

http://www.google.co.uk/products/ca...a=X&ei=um-tUOaoK-PT0QXrjIHADA&ved=0CEMQ8wIwAw - for examlpe

tl:dr spec me a suit watch for work.

Soldato
If your looking for a slim budget watch I'd recommend Rotary or Skagen / Bering. Also check out Tissot and Seiko if your looking for something a little bulkier, you can't really go wrong with those.

Back
Top Bottom