Watchmen Tv series (2019)

Caporegime
This weeks episode was certainly better, actually feels like the story is trying to go somewhere now and not be weird for the sake of it, I wonder where Veidt is trapped with him calling it a prison.

I'm thinking Mars, courtesy of Dr. Manhattan.

I assume Dr. Manhattan created the baby clones as well, seeing as Veidt said he didn't.

Caporegime
Last episode with Wade's backstory was really good as well.

Can't believe so many people here were put off watching it because they thought it was going to be about white supremacists and "woke"

Soldato
aye idiots, lol

anyway, loved the episode, 4 was a bit slow, 5 was very good
loving that crazy mofo..
now, is he on a moon of Jupiter? or on the actual moon? as it didn't look like mars to me, i'd need to have another look

Soldato
Just rewatched the film as its been some time. I don't know how closely this is meant to follow it, but in that the disaster looks more like a massive explosion rather than a very large octopus.

Associate
Mostly the payoff of Ozymandias' plan. Where the movie blamed the destruction of New York on Dr. Manhattan, the GN blamed it on a massive genetically engineered telepathic creature that was teleported into the center of NYC. The GN's conceit was that things teleported without Dr. Manhattan's attention exploded, so the giant telepath exploded and it's death scream caused madness world wide.

Back
Top Bottom