Watercooling AIO pump speed on a curve ?

Associate
Hi,

I have an Eisbaer LT 360 which performs well. Though, at 100% i can hear the pump buzzing a bit, not a lot but since my rig is pretty silent, I find it annoying.

I read somewhere, I don't remember where that AIO pumps were supposed to run 100%...

In the bios, i set up a curve for the pump. Now, untill 45c, it rune at 75% and then goes up to 100% at 50c

Will that somehow hurt the AIO ?

Thanks

Soldato
Hi,

I have an Eisbaer LT 360 which performs well. Though, at 100% i can hear the pump buzzing a bit, not a lot but since my rig is pretty silent, I find it annoying.

I read somewhere, I don't remember where that AIO pumps were supposed to run 100%...

In the bios, i set up a curve for the pump. Now, untill 45c, it rune at 75% and then goes up to 100% at 50c

Will that somehow hurt the AIO ?

Thanks

should be silent pretty much - run mine at 100% , can hear the water sometimes. Thats normally most of the sound from CLC/AIO is air in the bump .

if you run an asetek pump 100% you'll hear the difference in how loud they are like night and day :) or a D5 PUMP at 100% :D

pump should be fine at any setting, lowering it in fact should increase ifs expected life

Associate
OP
Ok great i set up a curve so i can't hear it when browsing, working.. and it will be 100% when gaming.. and with the headset and the fan sound I won't hear it .

The noise is more like a buzzing than wated. I heard it a while ago and it disappeared and now it came back after i flashed a new bios I don't know why.. Must have a messed up setting

So it's not a big deal if the speed varies and is not always the same I mean

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom