We don't feel British, say Asians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
dark_shadow said:
However hard Asians try to fit into society people like DD will always try to find a way to make them an outcast of society.
That's the awful truth of it I'm afraid. White nationalists exhibit a certain duality in their argument, that while they condemn Muslims and Asians for creating their own enclaves and refusing to integrate into Western society, they also abhor the idea of integration. Certainly, they wouldn't wish to drink with Asians, procreate with Asians, or even live next door to Asians. All this rubbish about how they "respect" other races is their way of justifying their own brand of racism, racism which they believe they are actually entitled to express regardless of how much offence it may cause. White nationalists believe in an all-white Britain and while they may have hijacked the immigration issue to further their aspirations, their fundamental belief of Britain for the white man, supercedes all others. Is this white nationalism or white supremacy? I'm not sure myself...

Permabanned
OP
penski said:
With tongue half in cheek, I am asking you how long your family has been in the UK and how pure your bloodline is.

*n
And what does that have to do with the price of fish, or indeed the thread? It would be nice if the mods could do something about repeated off topic posts...

Soldato
collisster said:
if a dog is born in a stable does it think its a horse?
An ignorant and inappropriate analogy as originally voiced by a certain PC Rob Pulling; we're all the same species :rolleyes:

Let's reword it (again):

If a horse is born in a different part of a stable to another horse, is it not still a horse?

Permabanned
OP
phykell said:
Could you tell me exactly what you found funny?
It must be a few years ago that I saw it but from memory... all of it I think - I was laughing my head off throughout :) Didn't it also have stuff about Asian policemen getting picked on because they'd been fast tracked and got the job despite not having to go through the same rigorous training as the whites or something.

What was the name of the programme? I'd like to watch it again.

Last edited:
Permabanned
dirtydog said:
It must be a few years ago that I saw it but from memory... all of it I think - I was laughing my head off throughout :) Didn't it also have stuff about Asian policemen getting picked on because they'd been fast tracked and got the job despite not having to go through the same rigorous training as the whites or something.

You would be suprised at what knee jerk reactions can be made..

Soldato
dirtydog said:
This seems to back up what I've always believed which is that a lot of Asians although born here, consider themselves foreigners in a foreign land.

Didn't you start a thread a couple months back about Monty Panesar and explicitly said you would never consider that man British? Maybe that should give you a good idea as to why these Asians don't consider themselves British.

Permabanned
OP
Jazz said:
Didn't you start a thread a couple months back about Monty Panesar and explicitly said you would never consider that man British? Maybe that should give you a good idea as to why these Asians don't consider themselves British.
No I said I didn't consider him English. I think the thread got deleted.

Permabanned
dirtydog said:
And what does that have to do with the price of fish, or indeed the thread? It would be nice if the mods could do something about repeated off topic posts...

Its just something I would like to know. Please feel free to email me the answer - penski at gmail dot com.

*n

Soldato
dirtydog said:
Well if you say you spent the entire time laughing, let me remind you of its contents:

"PC 2322 Rob Pulling was one of the police cadets whose racism the Secret Policeman exposed. PC Pulling believes Hitler had the “right idea”. Had he been successful, his plan to rid Germany of Jews could have been the “blue print” for Britain gassing of “Pakis”.

None the less PC Pulling is convinced that if Britain is to solve its ethnic minority problem, a final solution can only be found by adopting special measures. He said: “[Whites] need to do some dirty work. Without some dirty work, it’s not going to happen. We also need to do it legitimately.”

He is willing to put into practice what he believes. But he accepts there are limits to what he can do “legitimately”. “I’ll go as far as I could get away with it; if I could get away with killing a **** and burying him under a track, I would”, he said.

PC Pulling accepts he is a racist. He claims he is not alone in holding such beliefs. He said, “I am not out of place. I am not one in a million. I am the majority.”
"

Is that all as amusing as you remember it to be?

dirtydog said:
What was the name of the programme? I'd like to watch it again.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/3210614.stm

Enjoy :p

Soldato
dirtydog said:
No I said I didn't consider him English. I think the thread got deleted.

But would you consider him British? If you don't consider him English in my opinion that means you wouldn't consider him British either as he has no connections to Scotland or Wales either.

So my point still stands, when you don't consider them English/British then why would you expect them to feel British/English?

Permabanned
phykell said:
"PC 2322 Rob Pulling was one of the police cadets whose racism the Secret Policeman exposed. PC Pulling believes Hitler had the “right idea”.

He did have the right idea...He was just an underachiever.

*n

Permabanned
OP
phykell said:
Well if you say you spent the entire time laughing, let me remind you of its contents:

"PC 2322 Rob Pulling was one of the police cadets whose racism the Secret Policeman exposed. PC Pulling believes Hitler had the “right idea”. Had he been successful, his plan to rid Germany of Jews could have been the “blue print” for Britain gassing of “Pakis”.

None the less PC Pulling is convinced that if Britain is to solve its ethnic minority problem, a final solution can only be found by adopting special measures. He said: “[Whites] need to do some dirty work. Without some dirty work, it’s not going to happen. We also need to do it legitimately.”

He is willing to put into practice what he believes. But he accepts there are limits to what he can do “legitimately”. “I’ll go as far as I could get away with it; if I could get away with killing a **** and burying him under a track, I would”, he said.

PC Pulling accepts he is a racist. He claims he is not alone in holding such beliefs. He said, “I am not out of place. I am not one in a million. I am the majority.”
"

Is that all as amusing as you remember it to be?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/3210614.stm

Enjoy :p

Nah the bloke was a bit of a muppet but he made me laugh. I take what he said with a lot of salt and he didn't strike me as being serious about actually doing some of the more extreme stuff he said :)

Permabanned
OP
Jazz said:
But would you consider him British? If you don't consider him English in my opinion that means you wouldn't consider him British either as he has no connections to Scotland or Wales either.

So my point still stands, when you don't consider them English/British then why would you expect them to feel British/English?
He is technically British by nationality due to being born here, that I cannot deny. I better not go too much into detail about my thoughts on him as last time I did, the thread disappeared :p

Associate
My parents were born in India and came here quite young and I was born here. I would like to think I am English/British.... What else could I possibly be?

This country has a great history and I am proud to say I was born here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom