We just had us a lil jap meet..

Soldato
Hello everyone..

I think ive mentioned before.. i am part of www.japnortheast.co.uk

Well its all going well :)

just had us our 6th jap meet.. concidering it was a tad nippy.. not a bad turn out :)

260 jap cars turned up :) and a few non jap ones.. (we need a bigger venue lol)

Here are some pictures taken :)

JNE photos

enjoy.. i will try and get some more pictures that stand out :)

Soldato
OP
Nah the guy who took the pictures did.. although he seems to of missed one.. lol

more pics here.. they are links as the res on them is quite high :)

3 < 200mph monster :D

theres a lot more and some good shots.. but i need to sort out blanking the plates on them properly :)

enjoy

Soldato
I was driving down the coast rd and thinking to myself 'Theres a lot of skylines/evos/scoobies around here atm' then realised what was going on, some nice cars there, I didnt see a single police car either.

Soldato
Looks like a decent meet. Just having a nose around that website, some comical cars
PC113755.jpg

Oh my god.... :eek:
PC113780.jpg

and some sexy ladies

completely OT, but WOW.....
PA303546.jpg

she is really doing it for me...

Soldato
Hmm, I'd argue she's better than fit, shes the most beautiful girl i think ive ever seen, she defines a whole new level just to herself, and that I'd like her phone number about 1000 times more than that S15 I posted earlier, but this is the motors forum and not the place for such discussion ;)

Soldato
Clarkey said:
Hmm, I'd argue she's better than fit, shes the most beautiful girl i think ive ever seen, she defines a whole new level just to herself, and that I'd like her phone number about 1000 times more than that S15 I posted earlier, but this is the motors forum and not the place for such discussion ;)

Me thinks someone needs to get some before he explodes from raging hormones ;).

Soldato
Most of those were taken after I left, as there is a nother car parked in my spot :D They always seems to organise these to clash with Sunderland matches so I cant stay around long. You can just about see te back of my car right in the bottom corner of this photo, red FTO - was in the first spot in the car park.

P1154190.jpg

Back
Top Bottom