Wednesday night out Sheffield/Leeds/Essex area

VTR

VTR

Soldato
OP
Yeah my mate said Sheffield is really good because of the uni's, will it be a student night there tomorrrow?

Got a meeting around the Leeds area up until 4pm then going to head somewhere for a night out (2 of us)

VTR

VTR

Soldato
OP
Essex because it's somewhere we haven't been on a night out, my mate's been to Sheffield and loved it but likes to try new places also.

Soldato
....but it's miles away. You would be better going to Harrogate or York.

Newcastle is closer than essex and much easier to get to from leeds.

VTR

VTR

Soldato
OP
We've just always fancied Essex as we never been there. Travelling a few hours from Leeds isn't a problem. Done Newcastle recently a few times, really good night. What's it like for a night out on a Wednesday?

Soldato
We've just always fancied Essex as we never been there. Travelling a few hours from Leeds isn't a problem. Done Newcastle recently a few times, really good night. What's it like for a night out on a Wednesday?

Do you like the whole Essex girl look? If you do, it's not a comedic interpretation, it's quite true.

VTR

VTR

Soldato
OP
Yeah the travelling is no problem, we had to go to Leeds anyway and it was a paid hire car. Spent the day in Leeds then had a night out in Sheffield, was a really good night but there seemed to be more going on in Leeds during the day, going to spend the night there next time :)

VTR

VTR

Soldato
OP
That's what I thought. Crazy.

It was a nice day, the travelling was free and I've had loads of cracking Wednesday's out :) Always like to have nights out in new places and as we were up that way that travelling wouldn't have been a problem. Only took us 40mins to get to Sheffield from Leeds, ruled out Essex this time as everyone said Leeds or Sheffield would be better.

Back
Top Bottom