Wednesday Nights Game.- England - Croatia *SPOILERS*

Soldato
England need Capello imo.
You wont play fancy football. But you'll win things.
He's exactely the sort of manager England need.
He doesnt take rubbish from players, he doesnt care what names on your shirt, how much your paid or what you've won. If your not good enough or not performing, he will drop you.

Soldato
That's exactly what England are needing. They need to get rid of the egos from the top Premiership players that are prevalent in the current squad and I think there are very few coaches mentioned in the other thread that can do that.

England seem to be at the same stage Scotland were at under the Vogts era, i.e. hardly any pride in the national squad and very little fan confidence in the FA structure. They need someone that can bring back the pride in the same way Smith/McLeish have done for us.

Soldato
there is nothing left in england that gives us any sense of pride nor reason to get behind them, its club football before england and id rather gerrard retired so the idiot fans who use him as a scapegoat will have to find someone else to blame ... england deserved all they got and yes gerrard has been their best player for years, Mclowns lack of balls in not keeping it 4-4-2 just so the invisible lamptard could play was genius oh yes !! the whole england setup from board to manager to players and fans is laughable just like when they used to **** and boo crouch haha well he soon shut them up

i disagree wuth elements of your post. not all of it though.

Associate
That's exactly what England are needing. They need to get rid of the egos from the top Premiership players that are prevalent in the current squad and I think there are very few coaches mentioned in the other thread that can do that.

England seem to be at the same stage Scotland were at under the Vogts era, i.e. hardly any pride in the national squad and very little fan confidence in the FA structure. They need someone that can bring back the pride in the same way Smith/McLeish have done for us.

For once I'm finding myself agreeing with a jock :eek:

Back
Top Bottom