• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** WEEK INSANITY: CRAZY LOW PRICES ON PROCESSORS!! **

OcUK Staff
Hi there

CPU deals for you all:

Intel Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz (Skylake) Socket LGA1151 Processor - Retail @ £319.99 inc VAT

CP-581-IN_400.jpg

Take control with the 6th Generation Intel® Core™ processors codenamed “Skylake-S”. The i5 6600K is the flagship processor of the Skylake-S line-up that features exceptional performance that is increased by up to 22% and offers 6x faster storage bandwidth for quicker media access, all this means for an all-round more responsive PC. The ‘K’ prefix shows that this CPU is Unlocked and has overclocking enabled this is great news for extreme gamers and enthusiasts. Improved overclocking is supported on the 6700K when in conjunction with Z170 chipsets only, it uses the BCLK (base clock) overclocking feature.

The Intel® Core™ i7 6700K boasts a 4.0 GHz base frequency and 4.2 GHz turbo frequency, the processor is also built on a 14 nm process, with a 95 W maximum TDP. The chip is a Quad-Core design with 8 threads. Integrated into the processor is Intel® HD Graphics 530 which delivers mainstream-level graphics with discrete-level performance and has full support for DirectX 12 API. Intel’s 6700K is fully unlocked allowing you to tune performance and obtain higher frequencies when used with Intel 100 series chipsets. Previous generation Intel processors such as the Intel® Core™ i7-4790K processor used DDR3 memory, typically running at 1600 or 2133MHz. The Core i7 6700K have an enhanced memory controller that supports DDR4 memory, giving you a very healthy performance boost over DDR3.

Intel® Core™ i7 is a brand name applies to several families of desktop and laptops, The Core™ i7 brand targets the business and high-end consumer markets for both desktop and laptop computers, and is distinguished from the enty-level Core™ i3 and the more mainstream Core™ i5.

Intel® HD Graphics 530 can easily deliver an amazing visual experience in resolutions all the way up to Ultra HD 4K, so you can make the most of 4K displays. The Intel® Core™ i7 6700K also has support for the latest graphics APIs such as DirectX 12, this means that you will be able to run mainstream games and apps up to 2x better graphics than previous generation processors. Intel's on-board graphics processor is up to 28% faster than previous generation GPUs.

Features:-
- Updated packaging materials
- Supported by new Intel Z170/H170 series chipset
- Latest Dual Channel DDR4 support upto 4000MHz+
- High performance HD graphics

Specification:-
- Lithography Process: 14 nm
- Cores: 4
- Threads: 8
- Frequency: 4.00 GHz (Turbo Mode 4.20GHz)
- Integrated Iris (HD 530) Graphics with 350MHz base clock and upto 1150MHz max GPU clock
- Cache: 8MB shared L3
- Memory Controller: Dual channel DDR3/DDR4 1600/1866/2133/2400/2666/3000/3200/3400/3600/3866/4000+ MHz
- Socket: LGA1151
- Memory compatibility: All DDR3L 1600MHz and DDR4 is compatible (Check your motherboards manual)
- 3yr Warranty

Was [£329.99] Inc. VAT

Only £319.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Intel Core i5-6600K 3.9GHz (Skylake) Socket LGA1151 Processor - Retail @ £199.99 inc VAT

CP-579-IN_400.jpg

The Intel® Core™ i5 6600K boasts a 3.5 GHz base frequency and 3.9 GHz turbo frequency, the processor is also built on a 14 nm process, with a 95 W maximum TDP. The chip is a Quad-Core design with 4 threads. Integrated into the processor is Intel® HD Graphics 530 which delivers mainstream-level graphics with discrete-level performance and has full support for DirectX 12 API. Intel's 6600K is fully unlocked allowing you to tune performance and obtain higher frequencies when used with Intel 100 series chipsets. Previous generation Intel processors such as the Core i7 4790K processor used DDR3 memory, typically running at 1600 or 2133MHz. The Core i5 6600K has an enhanced memory controller that supports DDR4 memory, giving you a very healthy performance boost over DDR3.

Intel® Core™ i5 is a brand name applies to several families of desktop and laptops, The Core™ i5 brand targets the more mainstream markets for both desktop and laptop computers, and is distinguished from the entry-level Core™ i3 and the business and high-end consumer Core™ i7.

Intel® HD Graphics 530 can easily deliver an amazing visual experience in resolutions all the way up to Ultra HD 4K, so you can make the most of 4K displays. The Intel® Core™ i5 6600K also has support for the latest graphics APIs such as DirectX 12, this means that you will be able to run mainstream games and apps up to 2x better graphics than previous generation processors. Intel® on-board graphics processor is up to 28% faster than previous generation GPUs.

- Supported by new Intel Z170/H170 series chipset
- Latest Dual Channel DDR4 support upto 4000MHz+
- High performance HD graphics

- Lithography Process: 14 nm
- Threads: 4
- Frequency: 3.50 GHz (Turbo Mode 3.90GHz)
- Integrated Iris (HD 530) Graphics with 350MHz base clock and upto 1150MHz max GPU speed
- Cache: 6MB shared L3
- Memory Controller: Dual channel DDR3/DDR4 1600/1866/2133/2400/2666/3000/3200/3400/3600+ MHz
- Socket: LGA1151
- Memory compatibility: All DDR3L 1600MHz and DDR4 is compatible (Check your motherboards manual)
- 3yr Warranty

Was [£209.99] Inc. VAT

Only £199.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Intel i7-5820K 3.30GHz (Haswell-E) Socket LGA2011-V3 Processor - Retail (BX80648I75820K) @ £299.99 inc VAT

CP-546-IN_400.jpg

Intel's latest Haswell-E 2011-v3 processors is the most powerful desktop gaming processor you can get, perfect for gamers, video encoders and professional audio. With a whopping 6 cores which means 12 threads with hyperthreading technology the power on tap is unlimited. The 5820k is also Intel's lowest ever priced 6 core, 12 threaded CPU ever, making such power more affordable.

As always Overclockers UK have done some overclock testing and the results are very impressive with speeds of over 4.5GHz being achieved which for an 6/12 processor is very impressive. We are recommending custom water-cooling loops for people wanting to overclock beyond 4GHz to keep things cool and OcUK has the largest range of in stock DDR4 memory from Avexir, Crucial, Corsair and G.Skill.

- 22nm Tri-Gate 3D Transistors
- 6 Cores, 12 threads
- 15MB of Intel Smart Cache
- Intel Turbo Boost Technology
- Conflict-free microprocessor
- Distribution of AI, physics and rendering across multiple threads delivers intense gaming exerience
- Faster video encode, image rendering, audio production, and real-time preview
- Overclocking-enabled for extra performance
- New Intel X99 chipset delivers enhanced I/O
- 4 Channel DDR4 upto 4266MHz support

- ONLY Compatible with X99 motherboards & DDR4 memory!
- 3.30GHz base frequency
- 3.60GHz Turbo frequency
- 6 Cores, 12 threads
- Fully unlocked
- 15MB Cache
- Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0
- Intel Hyper-Threading Technology
- Supports LGA 2011-v3 socket
- 28 PCI Express 3.0 Lanes
- Transistor count: 2.6 Billion
- Die Size: 17.6mm x 20.2mm
- TDP: 140W
- Thunderbolt 2 Capable
- BCLK Overclock support from Chipset
- Warranty: 3yr

Was [£307.99] Inc. VAT

Only £299.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Intel i7-5820K 3.30GHz (Haswell-E) Socket LGA2011-V3 Processor - OEM (CM8064801548435) @ £289.99 inc VAT

CP-545-IN_400.jpg

Intel's latest Haswell-E 2011-v3 processors is the most powerful desktop gaming processor you can get, perfect for gamers, video encoders and professional audio. With a whopping 6 cores which means 12 threads with hyperthreading technology the power on tap is unlimited. The 5820k is also Intel's lowest ever priced 6 core, 12 threaded CPU ever, making such power more affordable.

As always Overclockers UK have done some overclock testing and the results are very impressive with speeds of over 4.5GHz being achieved which for an 6/12 processor is very impressive. We are recommending custom water-cooling loops for people wanting to overclock beyond 4GHz to keep things cool and OcUK has the largest range of in stock DDR4 memory from Avexir, Crucial, Corsair and G.Skill.

- 22nm Tri-Gate 3D Transistors
- 6 Cores, 12 threads
- 15MB of Intel Smart Cache
- Intel Turbo Boost Technology
- Conflict-free microprocessor
- Distribution of AI, physics and rendering across multiple threads delivers intense gaming exerience
- Faster video encode, image rendering, audio production, and real-time preview
- Overclocking-enabled for extra performance
- New Intel X99 chipset delivers enhanced I/O
- 4 Channel DDR4 upto 4266MHz support

- ONLY Compatible with X99 motherboards & DDR4 memory!
- 3.30GHz base frequency
- 3.60GHz Turbo frequency
- 6 Cores, 12 threads
- Fully unlocked
- 15MB Cache
- Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0
- Intel Hyper-Threading Technology
- Supports LGA 2011-v3 socket
- 28 PCI Express 3.0 Lanes
- Transistor count: 2.6 Billion
- Die Size: 17.6mm x 20.2mm
- TDP: 140W
- Thunderbolt 2 Capable
- BCLK Overclock support from Chipset
- Warranty: 1yr

Was [£299.99] Inc. VAT

Only £289.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Intel Core i7-4790K 4.00GHz (Devil's Canyon) Socket LGA1150 Processor - Retail @ £259.99 inc VAT

CP-539-IN_400.jpg

Want to tune every aspect of your system for the ultimate in total system control. Then the new unlocked Intel Core processors which enable system tuning for the processor cores, memory, graphics, and power, were made for you. Whether you are a novice overclocker or a seasoned veteran, these processors will have you singing their praises in no time.

Looking for the perfect processor to build your gaming rig around? But you also want to edit your action videos and photos? But to do this you know you need serious performance. Not to worry - Intel is happy to announce our first 4GHz base frequency quad core processor. If it is performance you crave, then this is the processor you have been waiting for. But what if you feel the need to overclock your system to squeeze every last bit of performance out of it? Well, then this is still the perfect processor you. The lastest 4th gen Intel Core i5 and Intel Core i7 processors, paired with the latest Intel 9 Series H and Z chipsets, will get you the results you want. Add in features like built in visuals and Intel Quick Sync Video, which allows the conversion of media from one device to another and prepares your media from one device to another and prepares your media to share online at incredible speeds, and these are processors that meet every need you have.

The Intel Core processor family delivers a great PC experience. Whether you are looking for improved performance, greater adaptability, or differentiated visual features, Intel has the processor to fit your needs. Whether you use your PC for creativity, playing games, or everyday task such as homeworkd and email, these new processors make it easier to design, render, edit, play, and share.

Intel Core and for Intel Core i7 processors, Intel Hype-Threading Technology allows each processor core to work on two task at the same time, improving multitasking, speeding up the workflow, and accomplishing more in less time.

With 4th gen Intel Core processors, you can boot your PC, load applications, and resume from sleep nearly instantaneously thanks to Intel's responsiveness technologies such as Intel Smart Response Technology and Intel Rapid Start Technology.

The 4th gen Intel Core processor family offers hardware-level security that helps protect your devices, your data, and your online transactions.

The 4th gen Intel Core processor family automatically connects to wireless hotspots. Your email, social media, and apps are always updated thanks to Intel Smart Connect Technology. Finally, wirelessly stream your HD / 3D video and games to your TV or projector for presentations and entertainment using Intel Wireless Display Technology.

- Improved thermal interface material (TIM)
- Supported by new Intel 9 series chipset
- Re-engineered for Enhanced Performance & Overclocking

- Lithography Process: 22 nm
- Threads: 8
- Frequency: 4.00 GHz (Turbo Mode 4.40GHz)
- Integrated HD 4600 Graphics
- Cache: 8 MB shared L3
- Memory Controller: Dual channel DDR3 1600/1866/2133/2400/2666+ MHz
- Socket: LGA1150
- Memory compatibility: All DDR3 1333MHz and above is compatible
- PSU compatibility: Check out our range of Haswell compatible PSU's - http://www.overclockers.co.uk/productlist.php?groupid=701&catid=123&subid=2597
- 3yr Warranty

Was [£289.99] Inc. VAT

Only £259.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Intel Core i5-4690K 3.50GHz (Devil's Canyon) Socket LGA1150 Processor - Retail @ £179.99 inc VAT

CP-540-IN_400.jpg

Want to tune every aspect of your system for the ultimate in total system control. Then the new unlocked Intel Core processors which enable system tuning for the processor cores, memory, graphics, and power, were made for you. Whether you are a novice overclocker or a seasoned veteran, these processors will have you singing their praises in no time.

Looking for the perfect processor to build your gaming rig around? But you also want to edit your action videos and photos? But to do this you know you need serious performance. Not to worry - Intel is happy to announce our first 4GHz base frequency quad core processor. If it is performance you crave, then this is the processor you have been waiting for. But what if you feel the need to overclock your system to squeeze every last bit of performance out of it? Well, then this is still the perfect processor you. The lastest 4th gen Intel Core i5 and Intel Core i7 processors, paired with the latest Intel 9 Series H and Z chipsets, will get you the results you want. Add in features like built in visuals and Intel Quick Sync Video, which allows the conversion of media from one device to another and prepares your media from one device to another and prepares your media to share online at incredible speeds, and these are processors that meet every need you have.

The Intel Core processor family delivers a great PC experience. Whether you are looking for improved performance, greater adaptability, or differentiated visual features, Intel has the processor to fit your needs. Whether you use your PC for creativity, playing games, or everyday task such as homeworkd and email, these new processors make it easier to design, render, edit, play, and share.

Intel Core and for Intel Core i7 processors, Intel Hype-Threading Technology allows each processor core to work on two task at the same time, improving multitasking, speeding up the workflow, and accomplishing more in less time.

With 4th gen Intel Core processors, you can boot your PC, load applications, and resume from sleep nearly instantaneously thanks to Intel's responsiveness technologies such as Intel Smart Response Technology and Intel Rapid Start Technology.

The 4th gen Intel Core processor family offers hardware-level security that helps protect your devices, your data, and your online transactions.

The 4th gen Intel Core processor family automatically connects to wireless hotspots. Your email, social media, and apps are always updated thanks to Intel Smart Connect Technology. Finally, wirelessly stream your HD / 3D video and games to your TV or projector for presentations and entertainment using Intel Wireless Display Technology.

- Improved thermal interface material (TIM)
- Supported by new Intel 9 series chipset
- Re-engineered for Enhanced Performance & Overclocking

- Threads: 4
- Frequency: 3.50 GHz (Turbo Mode 3.90GHz)
- Integrated HD 4600 Graphics
- Cache: 6MB shared L3
- PSU compatibility: Check out our range of Haswell compatible PSU's - http://www.overclockers.co.uk/productlist.php?groupid=701&catid=123&subid=2597
- 3yr Warranty

Was [£199.99] Inc. VAT

Only £179.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Intel Pentium K Anniversary G3258 Socket LGA1150 Processor - Retail @ £49.99 inc VAT

CP-531-IN_400.jpg

Celebrating Pentium the G3258 is very special indeed as it is the only Pentium K series CPU. What does that mean? Well it means just like the Haswell K edition CPU's it is unlocked and overclockable. Designed by Intel to celebrate Pentium this CPU is Intel's most overclockable CPU to date and a lot of fun can be had with this processor and its a keen favourite amongst overclockers or those looking for some incredible performance for a low price, especially when overclocked.

- Cores: 2
- Threads: 2
- Frequency: 3.20GHz
- Integrated HD Graphics
- Cache: 3MB shared L3
- 3yr Warranty

Was [£55.99] Inc. VAT

Only £49.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

CHECK OUR FULL INTEL PROCESSOR RANGE!!

Back
Top Bottom