****Weekend Footie Spoilers****

Associate
Scream said:
I said Roeder was a poor appointment and he would start of good and then it will all fall apart.

I can't see how it's all fallen apart. I love it how everyone says Newcastle are crap and then when we do lose the big teams we get told the team is falling apart, if we are so crap, surely we should lose?

Roeder was still the right appointment, we do still have an injury list as follows- Given, Owen, Dyer, Bernard, Solano and Bramble, Babayaro suspended, I'd love to see Man U withough Van der Sar, Rooney, Ronaldo, Evra, Scholes and Rio injured plus Brown and Silverstre suspended.

If I was a Man U I'd be worried why we only could manage two against supposedly one of the worst defences in the league (which as I will repeat was missing first teamers lol).

Associate
Scream said:
I say he's one of the biggest problems.

Martin O'Neil can walk into Villa and turn them around.

Alan Curbishley walks out of Charlton and they fall apart.

I could name others but the fact is, they have got the wrong manager.

wtf O'Neil has been manager for 7 league games. Roeder walked in and took Newcastle to from 14th to 7th in a few months lol.

Soldato
Carlos_S said:
I can't see how it's all fallen apart. I love it how everyone says Newcastle are crap and then when we do lose the big teams we get told the team is falling apart, if we are so crap, surely we should lose?

Roeder was still the right appointment, we do still have an injury list as follows- Given, Owen, Dyer, Bernard, Solano and Bramble, Babayaro suspended, I'd love to see Man U withough Van der Sar, Rooney, Ronaldo, Evra, Scholes and Rio injured plus Brown and Silverstre suspended.

If I was a Man U I'd be worried why we only could manage two against supposedly one of the worst defences in the league (which as I will repeat was missing first teamers lol).

We did hit the post about 4 times.

Soldato
Carlos_S said:

Saha didn't play, he's the only out and out goalscorer we have in the team. Plus we hit the post numerous times, should have been more, but I'm happy we won, couldn't give a toss how many goals we could have scored. :)

Soldato
Man Utd had 27 shots they ripped the defense apart? Finishing was not 100% and the keeper made some quality saves. Newcastle are one of the worst sides I have ever seen this season.

Soldato
I'm happy with the result, improved our goal difference by 2, got 3 points and despite having flops in midfield and Heinze coming off :( we had the game under control.

Soldato
Shocking dive by Zokora, don't like to see that from our players...that said so glad to get a win. Jenas again working hard but the man just cann seem to finish of late, two gilt edged chances & shocking misses.

Back
Top Bottom