Weird and annoying Tiger Woods 07 problem

Don
Not sure if many have experienced this but I am having a very frustrating time with this game, when playing the game, occasionally after taking a shot and the ball comes to a stop my TV screen will just go dark and I can only hear the sound affects of the game. I can press start and get the options screen up, and press the globe to get back to the dash so the game definately hasn't crashed yet the game never displays on my screen again.

I'm sure if it was a common issue EA would have rectified it so I'm not hopeing for much :( I enjoy the game but can't be arsed with this happening all the time.

Any ideas?

Soldato
I had major glitches with this game when i rented it.

The worst was that the screen would go black and just have twisted textures in a line down the middle of the screen.

Josh

Soldato
ive had this happen a few times. It happen every shot? My only advice is to try not to skip the "cut scenes" before and after every shot, too fast.

Soldato
I never even checked about turning replays off.....Was too annoyed after it always happened to me and i had to drop a stroke so our tourny could move to the next hole :eek: :D

Soldato
I had the exact same happen to me. I contacted EA about it. Surprise surprise, they had never heard of this glitch/bug. How on earth is that bloody possible when some many of you in this thread have also had the same issue?! :mad:

edit: I was playing on 360 btw.

Back
Top Bottom