Weird Things Your Neighbours Do

Soldato
Out of interest how does a camera stop bricks getting nicked?

05d.jpg

Soldato
My neighbour is a scrubber- She washes the car -moves it forward then washed pavers shhh -shhh-shhh-shhhh -shhhh - She has a new broom every week.
Every monday rain or shine she is out first thing in morning cleaning windows and frames - - She scrubs dustbins after each emptying.
I heard her in gap between our garages sweeping it out -The only thing I have not seen yet is polishing every paving brick on drive - She won't let any large van on drive -even oil delivery man has to run out all of his hose.
Every year the fence panels have to come out to be painted - the list goes on.
She would drive me round the bend.

Soldato
My neighbour is a scrubber- She washes the car -moves it forward then washed pavers shhh -shhh-shhh-shhhh -shhhh - She has a new broom every week.
Every monday rain or shine she is out first thing in morning cleaning windows and frames - - She scrubs dustbins after each emptying.
I heard her in gap between our garages sweeping it out -The only thing I have not seen yet is polishing every paving brick on drive - She won't let any large van on drive -even oil delivery man has to run out all of his hose.
Every year the fence panels have to come out to be painted - the list goes on.
She would drive me round the bend.

Sounds like wife material if she’s doing all the housework.

Associate
Immediate neighbour to my left...plugs and unplugs sockets in our joined wall quite possibly hundreds of times a day. And opens and closes drawers 10s of times each day, mostly in the evening. I hear every single one. I like to imagine she has an entire wall dedicated to plug sockets and drawers that she uses to satisfy her strange plug and drawer fetish. She also complains about the amount of weed we smoke and how much it makes her house stink because it comes through the chimney. We are all complete non-smokers of any kind, and have totally separate chimneys. She's a bit of an odd-ball.

Man of Honour
Our neighbor hoards firewood. He has a large log store that he uses but that wasn't enough so he built a weird freestanding arrangement that apparently the Scandinavians used to do. That was 3 years ago and since then he's built another and is making a start on the third.

He doesn't seem to use the wood from these structures but is constantly acquiring new wood from somewhere, we've seen him come back from a walk with huge branch on numerous occasions.
He's also constantly chopping his wood and always seems to have a fire going, with all the windows open half the time as well!

Tbh though he seems to be the normal one in the family...

Soldato
Our neighbor hoards firewood. He has a large log store that he uses but that wasn't enough so he built a weird freestanding arrangement that apparently the Scandinavians used to do. That was 3 years ago and since then he's built another and is making a start on the third.

He doesn't seem to use the wood from these structures but is constantly acquiring new wood from somewhere, we've seen him come back from a walk with huge branch on numerous occasions.
He's also constantly chopping his wood and always seems to have a fire going, with all the windows open half the time as well!

Tbh though he seems to be the normal one in the family...
Sounds like you need to buy him a copy of Valheim so he can do that virtually..

Associate
My next door neighbour gets drunk in the day time, then you can hear him singing Queen (and other rock classics... badly!) to himself in his garden next to mine at 2PM. I'm still home-working, so sometimes I have to close my doors and windows when I join an MS Teams meeting :p
Join in and have an impromptu singalong, invite the people in your teams meeting as well.

Soldato
Not really a neighbour but lives a up the road a bit. On the drive they have two vintage 40/50s cars, that are filled (and I mean filled to the brim) with teddy bears. They also have teddy bears filing the living room window as well.

Soldato
Hoovers his garden nearly every day.

He's got an industrial sized leaf blower thing that also vacuums, and he starts it up the minute he sees a stray leaf on his patio.

Associate
Ours argue A LOT! and every argument we hear her go on about how weird his feet are!

He's always wearing socks when I go round for parcels, so I cant confirm on how weird they really are.

Soldato
Ex-neighbour now, but they would often just leave their washing out when it rained, then let it stay out for even longer to dry again. A bit disgusting, really.

Back
Top Bottom