Well I'm confused...

Soldato
Raist said:
This is insane. I was going to check some of the other links in this thread, but that would require shutting off the OP link. :(

I wish I never re-clicked it now, I originally clicked so I could browse some more, but now I cant turn it off, HELPPPPP :(

Soldato
DJ Binks said:
I wish I never re-clicked it now, I originally clicked so I could browse some more, but now I cant turn it off, HELPPPPP :(

You are not alone, i left mine left all night and i am still playing it as i speak. I kinda feel like the part of my brain that tells me "ok El, stop it now, that's enough" is kinda dead.

Im seriously thinking of doing some sort of remix with it. :)

Soldato
ElRazur said:
You are not alone, i left mine left all night and i am still playing it as i speak. I kinda feel like the part of my brain that tells me "ok El, stop it now, that's enough" is kinda dead.

Im seriously thinking of doing some sort of remix with it. :)

I don't get the hypnosis personally, but please do remix it. Also while I'm here can someone do a dance remix of Imogen Heap - Hide and Seek. K thanks. :D:p

Soldato
wow, this is now going to be my screensaver, and everything tbh

anyone know how I can get this as my SS?

Last edited:
Soldato
Sanchez said:
Loituma - My kantele. Not things of beauty!

not things of beauty?

if this guys bandwidth runs out, I'm just downloading a errr backup of all the stuff there (incase anyone needs somthing from there)

Last edited:
Soldato
hehehehehehe the *** is love collection was awesone ... but quite worryingly after i was bored with that i put the orginal video back on and have been listening to it since .... i think i might be ill

bleach is a pimpin program though, and has some totally awesome intro songs... some might even be better than this this song!

ARGH IT WONT STOP HELP ME!!!

*sits in the office dancing away*

Back
Top Bottom