Well that did not go too well

Soldato
Went up to Kings Lynn to collect this with a friend today. 12 hours later im now on the way home lol.

We don't think it's anything major. Just the fans are not coming on and now the car also want start but I think the alarm system is doing that after we fiddles with the fuses. :D

597AD4B6-B955-4F8D-9752-7FA599E8EB50_zpsl50wapfo.jpg

96540C0B-842D-4F14-A77C-5B356A37FC29_zpsw7jguhbl.jpg

E4D52806-50AD-4245-A072-9E70D4353625_zpsf83oy1l9.jpg

Soldato
What I have always found puzzling about this demographic of vehicles (See also Ferrari whatever)

IME, Ferraris are just like any other Italian sports car, lovely mechanics, questionable bodywork and utterly crap electrics!
The mechanical bits are often superb (Engine, drive train, suspension, whatever), the body looks good, but is actually often a bit tacky under the skin.

And the electrics invariably look like they were done by a drunk bloke who thought he was cooking spag-boll!

Why, Just Why?! :(

Soldato
What I have always found puzzling about this demographic of vehicles (See also Ferrari whatever)

IME, Ferraris are just like any other Italian sports car, lovely mechanics, questionable bodywork and utterly crap electrics!
The mechanical bits are often superb (Engine, drive train, suspension, whatever), the body looks good, but is actually often a bit tacky under the skin.

And the electrics invariably look like they were done by a drunk bloke who thought he was cooking spag-boll!

Why, Just Why?! :(

Reminds me of when a late friend bought his first Intergrale. He was use to BMW rock solid electrics. The day after buying it he drove to my house saying the alternator light was on and the indicators don't work.

Lancia's were a bit like Windows, turn it off and back on and it will work. Reluctantly he restarted the car and it all worked again.

Two weeks later he had traded it for a 318is. What a shame for an ignition glitch.

Soldato
Absolutely gorgeous car. Hopefully can get it up and running! I hear that they don't like being sat around not running and don't like to be driven lots. Extremely fussy but if looked after can be OK. I was hankering after one of these so much, but I think the ownership prospects are a bit frightening!

Back
Top Bottom