Well, this was always on the cards....

Caporegime
OP
Is the guy a dealer? If so makes me want to buy it, screw him over for mis-advertising it and then give it back to scania all fixed up. :mad:
He’s a paramedic apparently, judging from his eBay name and from what I saw of his Facebook profile I assume this is correct.

The number of owners is decreasing whilst the price increases!??!

In your trust, it's not exactly forum friendly ;)
Would you send me a copy please? :)

Soldato
He’s a paramedic apparently, judging from his eBay name and from what I saw of his Facebook profile I assume this is correct.

The number of owners is decreasing whilst the price increases!??!

Would you send me a copy please? :)

Is it KGF selling it? They always have a load of cars selling on retrorides with the same fancy photos.

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Is there an edited version of the rant that can be shared here? I would like a good laugh.

Caporegime
OP
Just for clarity given how he’s advertising my old car, this is how it was originally advertised (with numerous photos of the rust issues)

Facebook group: BMW E38 club UK - the advert is still listed although marked as sold.

2000 E38 735i, 2 owners from new (3 on V5, first two being the same person) full documented service history, heated & massage seats, heated steering wheel, unmarked Style 32 wheels (5) , detachable BMW factory fitted tow bar, everything works as it should, all keys,handbooks, invoices, even the original owners options circled on a period brochure
Genuine and verifiable 67300 miles from new.

Needs O/S/R Spring and shock absorber and O/S/F bottom arm.

Has a few minor bubbles on it, see photos below.

Drives beautifully - despite suspension! - engine quiet and smooth, gearbox seamless.

Fuel tank replaced by BMW.

Bought in August 2017 from KGF Classic Cars, a way above average low owner and mileage example.

https://www.kgfclassiccars.co.uk/details.php?cid=716

Given the work needed for its next MOT (2/3/19)

I’m looking for £1650. - I will not entertain silly offers.

If you can find lower miles and owner V8 E38 with such a massive history for less, be my guest.

Car is located in Staffordshire, ST5.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/kgfclassiccars/sets/72157681272846243/

Due to the deluge of messages this is clearly a bargain so I’m absolutely firm on the price.
I’m just so very glad I’ve offloaded it onto him now! :p

@Diddums - send me that screenie please. :)

Caporegime
Just for clarity given how he’s advertising my old car, this is how it was originally advertised (with numerous photos of the rust issues)

Facebook group: BMW E38 club UK - the advert is still listed although marked as sold.

I’m just so very glad I’ve offloaded it onto him now! :p

@Diddums - send me that screenie please. :)

@Acme please forward the link to Scania, I can't find it for some reason and am on the phone atm.

Man of Honour
I'm assuming it isn't the same car but weirdly enough I saw an E38 in the exact same colour sitting in the collection of vehicles outside a We Buy Any Car cabin today - unfortunately in passing I couldn't read the numberplate quickly enough - if it is still there Friday I'll double check.

Caporegime
OP
I'm assuming it isn't the same car but weirdly enough I saw an E38 in the exact same colour sitting in the collection of vehicles outside a We Buy Any Car cabin today - unfortunately in passing I couldn't read the numberplate quickly enough - if it is still there Friday I'll double check.
I know the buyer of mine lives in Altrincham (Greater Manchester) if that helps?

Back
Top Bottom