Went shopping and my missus bought me this..

Soldato
We both went to Morrisons to get some over due food shopping and she comes out with this....
Picture%20001%20(Medium).jpg

Picture%20002%20(Medium).jpg

Picture%20003%20(Medium).jpg

£675 from Morrisons. They only had 10 in yesterday under a new scheme called "When its gone, its gone"

My missus rocks.:D

Soldato
OP
42" Lg something or other. Cant remember.

And yes DM rocks so much.. classic TV.

As some of you know I have a PJ. The lamp went on my the other day and we have been watching tv on a 14" portable. 92" to 14"..BIG step backwards..

We havent treated ourselves for a ages. So she decided to treat me as I have had a hard time at work this last 3 months...

Bless. Shes ace

Soldato
OP
G-MAN2004 said:
Same TV as mine, although it cost us a £1000 months ago :(

Yeah a customer cancled his order from Argos today so he could buy it from Morrisons. £1000 from Argos.. Got a good deal. Well 7 people did. Theres 3 left as of 9pm tonight at the Derby store..

The placement of the TV in the pics isnt where it will stay. I didnt have a scart long enough to reach where I wanted it.. More shopping to do then:rolleyes:

Looking forward to the future as we will be getting this too
SONY VGX-XL301 (PC)
Sony LCD TV 40" HD Ready Bravia S-Series

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Azagoth said:
Nice, very nice! Bit of a step up from the TV on the left. :p

Yeah its my house mates TV. We borrowed it while the lamp on the PJ was done for.. Then decided to get that beauty. Nice tv.

I just hooked it up to Sky with scart. Good picture. cant wait to see HD on it. My PJ in HD was mind blowing . This I think will be only slightly better due to being a smaller screen.

Back
Top Bottom