We're No 1

Man of Honour
Originally posted by Garp
Hmm... I don't know.. I suspect most of the world (and the US) would appreciate California dissapearing. AT least it would get rid of the Governator, and all those pretentious hollywood types that really think the world revolves around it.
California is not all bad - maybe just sink south west California - in fact, just Los Angeles/Hollywood might do. I'm not overly bothered about the Governator, but you can have Sacremento too if you like.

There's some nice bits further north that I'd rather keep - areas around San Francisco and Yosemite, for instance.

Man of Honour
Originally posted by RobOC
Hmmm, well the daily lunchtime reversal seems to have taken place again. How weird.
Hmm, so it is.

Must be some kind of evil plan to un-nerve us just as we're all beginning to wake up and have afternoon tea.

And talking of California...looks like I'm going there on holiday in the summer....probably going to drop in to Borkley themselves, as my sis is intent on looking round.:D

Soldato
Originally posted by Berserker
California is not all bad - maybe just sink south west California - in fact, just Los Angeles/Hollywood might do. I'm not overly bothered about the Governator, but you can have Sacremento too if you like.

There's some nice bits further north that I'd rather keep - areas around San Francisco and Yosemite, for instance.

If you're talking northern California, then I'd say here would be a good place to visit. :)

Also, for some strange reason, I think I'd have to visit this place. ;)

You can sink SoCal beneath the waves of the pacific though for all I care.

MGP

MGP

Soldato
OP
Ouch. In the last hour Deutshebeat Chart they've just hit us for over 17,000 WUs. :eek: Goes completely against what's happened in the last few days, especially as it show us with no credit at all in the last hour.

Deutshebeat%2021-1-05.JPG

Lets hope the charts has some sort of bug. Otherwise we need to get our fingers out, or our lead is very very dicey :(

Last edited:

MGP

MGP

Soldato
OP
Originally posted by TheBeansprout
http://69.61.17.180/boinc/chart/SETI_30189_30187_beat.png

^ This hour's one looks slightly better!

Deutsehbeat%2021-1-05%20%232.JPG

Yep looks like it must have been some sort of abberration in the boinc stats themselves. Effectively this hour we regained the last hour's losses. :)

It's a shame though that the last hour was end of the day stuff so it made us loose substantially for yesterday, which shouldn't have been the case. :(

Last edited:
Associate
Originally posted by MGP

Yep looks like it must have been some sort of abberration in the boinc stats themselves. Effectively this hour we regained the last hour's losses. :)
It's a shame though that the last hour was end of the day stuff so it made us loose substantially for yesterday, which shouldn't have been the case. :(
Sorry chaps something unusual happened yesterday between 23:00 and 24:00. The new XML stats were just generated and Bekerley went off-line. The beat has been corrected and this is yesterday's final result:

cobblebeat_Jan20.jpg

If this happens again we will "miss a beat" rather than displaying the wrong info. Missing a beat is not a problem because the following beat catches up ;)

Last edited:
Soldato
Originally posted by lay-z-boy
:(

damm i have been typeing a lot lately but ill do 20 odd k now....

sorry guys,ill try harder

btw nice work you mad ppl
:D keep up the button pushing

which project are you talking about?

well done on the 20K keypresses but what is MORE important is that your PC is crunching SETI on BOINC.

HT

MGP

MGP

Soldato
OP
Originally posted by SiDeWInDeR
Do you reckon the Germans have posted a thread on their forum (if they have one) complaining about OcUk :p

They did have something just before we caught up. Looks like they are trying to rally themselves for a fightback, they are up 6k so far today. :eek:

Our lead isn't that much that it could easily be beaten, especially if they have been getting new or returning boinc crunchers at the rate we have. :(

Back
Top Bottom