• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

What 1080 Ti should I buy ?

Associate
What 1080 Ti should I buy ?

Just sold my 980ti as I want to start gaming in 4k.

A good warranty is important , I've always had MSI cards and had no issues but some i know has advised me to by Zotec Amp Extreme Edition with 5 year warranty

Soldato
I bought a Zotac because I wanted 5 years. Apparently the warranty is not transferable when you sell it but this didn't put me off personally because I will just give it to my son when I don't want it anymore :)

Soldato
Id reccomend evga all the way they also look much nicer, whilst gigabyte warranty is good I find the card itself horrible looking but that doesn't matter to every one I'm just picky :p

Soldato
I'm quite happy my my Aorus, quite and fast. It replace a GTX 1080 G1 SLI setup.

One day I'll get around to moving my 6700K system as my main one. Still my 2600k is performing well considering it's age. :p

Soldato
Last edited:
Soldato
Always had MSI...........no issues? well buy another if you had them all without fail. To get the MSI warranty it required the removal of the backplate(which I refused to do) so I emailed MSI and they gave me the 2nd number required to log the warranty.

Trouble is ..........I din doo dat. I forgot.

I game at 4k. 1080ti makes this possible - not everygame - but I dont have everything to max as I hate motion blur and washed out post processing.

Only MSI issue I ever had was an O/C card wouldnt run at its stock O/C. Had to underclock it. 560Ti I think.

Back
Top Bottom