What 4K, 120hz+, 30”+ options are coming?

Soldato
Of course; that's half the reason why the capacitors fail. At least they are away from the major sources of heat inside the monitor.
Monitor has its heat production spread to wide area, not in one focused spot.
And vertical monitor casing develops some airflow through it with warm air rising out from top and cool air getting in at bottom.
Heatsinks are usually positioned to along vertical airflow.

Compared to that brick PSUs are lot worser with zero airflow and wrapped inside thermal insulation.

Deleted member 209350

D

Deleted member 209350

Are there gonna be 4k monitors with 21:9 aspect ratio and high refresh rate? That would be ideal tbh

Caporegime
What are the chances of dead pixels on a B-Grade monitor? Can I easily return it if it has?

More than a none B-grade monitor.

Its been returned for some reason. SOmetimes its nothing anf the person has just changed their mind. I've bought 2 B grade monitors over the years and both with perfect with no dead pixels and no BLB.

But you only have to read these forums and seeing people returning 3 or 4 monitors of the same model before they get one they are happy with.....guess where these go for sale on their return?

Soldato
So no decent 4K panels with a decent refresh rate then?
Looks like no in 32" size.
LG 27GP950 seems to be only one with good level response times/low overshoot.
So far others seem to be just slow, or response time has been achieved by more or less major overshoot.

Monitor/panel makers should be kicked to nuts for delaying these monitors made with clearly outdated tech.
Guess we now know why it has taken this long to get monitors with 2017 released HDMI 2.1...
(and many don't even have real HDMI 2.1, but just some 24GB/s cripple variant)

Associate
And if the 27GP950 has fans and coating of 27GN950 its for the recycling. I had it, it was unacceptable. Never seen such bad fans and coating before. Very grainy coating and buzzing, very annoying fans.

Back
Top Bottom