• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

What about the 3060ti

Associate
Hi. ive read through most of the threads I can find on the new GPUs , there's lots of stock updates on the 70 , 80 & 90 but I can't find any on the 3060ti. Anyone know when these will be available to at least preorder. And will more brands be available than what's listed on the website at the moment. I just want to be on a waiting list like everyone else.

Soldato
Hi. ive read through most of the threads I can find on the new GPUs , there's lots of stock updates on the 70 , 80 & 90 but I can't find any on the 3060ti. Anyone know when these will be available to at least preorder. And will more brands be available than what's listed on the website at the moment. I just want to be on a waiting list like everyone else.

Everyone else isn't on a waiting list, the people getting cards are the ones using stock updates from Discord etc. OCUK are no longer taking pre-orders by the way. A pre-order will get you nothing except a hole in your bank account while you wait around like an idiot for the GPU fairy to sprinkle some magic fairy dust on you.

It took me less than 48 hours to source a 3060ti using Discord.

Associate
OP
Everyone else isn't on a waiting list, the people getting cards are the ones using stock updates from Discord etc. OCUK are no longer taking pre-orders by the way. A pre-order will get you nothing except a hole in your bank account while you wait around like an idiot for the GPU fairy to sprinkle some magic fairy dust on you.

Really.. I don't use discord but I'll have a look. Any advise on how to do it. . What did you get and was it a fair price..

Soldato
Really.. I don't use discord but I'll have a look. Any advise on how to do it. . What did you get and was it a fair price..

Your best now is trying to get a FE from Nvidia for MSRP. You'll be paying over the odds otherwise, don't buy off the scalpers for one thing you'll have no warranty on top of being ripped off. I got a Gigabyte Gaming OC, more than I wanted to pay, but I got a daft amount for my old card so swings and roundabouts, and cards have only gone up since I bought in early Dec and will continue to do so. Sign up to stock informer, other forumites may be able to give you other sites to use etc i'm out the loop now I've bought my card.

Caporegime

What discord?

Associate
OP
I've noticed some retailers updating stock daily for the other cards. Getting deliverys everyday to get though the back log of preorders they have. If there have been no 3060ti pre orders taken are they just super rare as I've never seen one from anywhere available and I check all the time. Surely if there's no pre-orders been taken there would be some coming through.

Associate
I used PartAlert in Discord. Over the weekend I saw around 100 alerts for all 3000 series Nvidia cards across the UK and Europe. Some prices are crazy but you can get a deal if you are quick. My Palit 3060 ti came from the UK. I was lucky as my 5700 XT went for silly money and more than paid for the new card. I managed to get a card in a couple of days without being glued to my PC. It helps having accounts on the sites logged in and ready to go. You can also setup Discord on your mobile and have push alerts.

There seems to be more 3070's coming through the alerts recently.

Associate
Well had stock checker on for 2 days. Not a ping. Seen 70s , 80s and 90s popping up all over , albeit at some ****** prices but not one 60ti. . ☹️

I had the same with Stock Checker - nothing came through.

PartAlert has traffic. I checked in this morning and cleared the messages and checked again this evening and there were 15 alerts, 7 of which were 3060ti.

Edit: the majority are FR, DE, IT but some do get listed in the UK. You have to be ready though - logged in and payment method on DEFCOM 1.

Associate
Well had stock checker on for 2 days. Not a ping. Seen 70s , 80s and 90s popping up all over , albeit at some ****** prices but not one 60ti. . ☹️
Partalert is the best one, the others like stock informer I found to be late or don't show most of them at all.

I got my 3080FE and a 3060ti MSI thanks to partalert, both at MSRP.

Soldato
I recommend trying to get a FE it has the best build quality of them all and is also the cheapest. Stay away from the Zotac its cheap plastic and a poor heatsink.

Associate
I had a look. But could only get notifications on partalert from Amazon. I'll try again.

If you are not getting notifications you may not have it setup correctly. Make sure you have followed the process in the !!sign-up-here section. Since checking when I last posted I can see 108 alerts with the majority of those being 3090 and 3070 cards. Oh and two RX 6800's.

Back
Top Bottom