What annoys you about your current car?

Associate
When I start my car when it’s raining or has raindrops on it, the wipers (set on auto) don’t wipe the windscreen immediately. I have to select the wipers to constantly or the one sweep. Then it’s difficult putting the stick back to auto as a fine line.
Why not just squirt the washers a bit? Should swipe a couple of times...

Adz

Adz

Soldato
Tesla Model 3 LR - almost nothing, it's possibly the least annoying car I've ever driven. The nav doesn't have an "avoid motorways" option. Auto wipers are maybe a little under sensitive. Little rattle under the dashboard.

Ferrari 812 Superfast - every cold start I have to cycle the infotainment off/on to get CarPlay to work. I paid extra for the 360 surround view but the cameras are so diabolically bad (think 10 year old smart phone) it's basically useless. Expensive JBL hi-fi is rubbish for what it costs over standard. Front parking sensors have no awareness of anything at the level of the front splitter. These are all first world problems, it's still incredible.

Associate
2019 Tiguan. Found it funny to have a sport mode on a 150 bhp diesel. Money would be better spent on heated seats or something more useful. Oh, sat nav couldn't find its way out of the driveway

Back
Top Bottom