What are the 30 year old plus gamers playing?

Associate
35. Still playing CSGO.. been playing since the beta days.. and is one of the games i start to hate but can't seem to not play/go back to (haven't found an fps shooter worth switching to). With VR here, have started playing more VR games like Beat Saber. Need to get rid of this food belly :p

Soldato
35. Still playing CSGO.. been playing since the beta days.. and is one of the games i start to hate but can't seem to not play/go back to (haven't found an fps shooter worth switching to). With VR here, have started playing more VR games like Beat Saber. Need to get rid of this food belly :p

I hear ya, over the years have always ended up coming back to whatever the latest CS iteration is after dabbling in other FPS games.

Soldato
Just turned 40, usual for me FM21, but have finished Injustice, Injustice 2, Mortal Kombat 10 and 11 in the last week, they are only 4 or so hours long story mode.

Gonna start the Mafia collection soon.

Last edited:
Soldato
Football Manager 21
Fifa 21
GTAV
Battlefield 1
Seven Kingdoms - have never stopped playing it since 1998, but it has been a while since I fired it up.

To be honest, the only other games you could add to that list over the last twenty years are probably AoE 1 & 2, Guitar Hero, Micro Machines and possibly an NHL game or two... but even that was prob twenty years ago. Not very diverse.

The amount of hours I play has probably dropped off by ~90% over the last 18 months I reckon.

Back
Top Bottom