What are the 30 year old plus gamers playing?

Soldato
When I get the time and the notion to play, it's usually a little bit of Assetto Corsa or F1. I bought the McLaren GT3 wheel from Fanatec a few months back, it's a nice bit of kit.

Associate
Spent 5 hours yesterday playing monkey island special edition- never played it before it's great! It's a brillaint recreation of the original similar to day of the tentacle. They don't make them like they used to

Soldato
44 year old here and still holding my own on Apex Legends........regular player and doing pretty darn well with my K/D ratio and damage per game.

Also Solasta : Crown of the Magister.

I am a sucker for turn based strategy, and when you chuck in the D&D ruleset its a big yes from me. Enjoying it although the character models look awful!

Soldato
Warzone and recently apex legends.
I really want to start playing other stuff ( code vein especially) but I only get a couple of hours twice a week to game so am reluctant to start anything that will take me about 3 months of playing to finish

I haz 4090!
Don
Spent 5 hours yesterday playing monkey island special edition- never played it before it's great! It's a brillaint recreation of the original similar to day of the tentacle. They don't make them like they used to

Good man, cracking game! I wasn't a fan of MI2, but COMI is absolutely brilliant if you haven't played that.

I'm still playing Mass Effect at the moment, just about to start on ME3. I'm playing a lot of Guilty Gear Strive at the moment too. I do like a good fighting game.

Soldato
Warzone and recently apex legends.
I really want to start playing other stuff ( code vein especially) but I only get a couple of hours twice a week to game so am reluctant to start anything that will take me about 3 months of playing to finish

I really want to be good at Warzone, but my skillset with Apex 100% doesnt translate to it at all.

I keep on persevering with it.

Prodeus on gamepass, soooooo much fun

Prodeus is amazing.

Associate
Good man, cracking game! I wasn't a fan of MI2, but COMI is absolutely brilliant if you haven't played that.

I'm still playing Mass Effect at the moment, just about to start on ME3. I'm playing a lot of Guilty Gear Strive at the moment too. I do like a good fighting game.
Will do - I bought the whole bundle in the steam sale! I have never played ME either so maybe I should add that to the list also

Back
Top Bottom