Man of Honour
OP
I think I've finalised the route:
mnUbuD3.png

Overall from home-to-home it's 8h19 and 539km, with a big chunk of motorway at the beginning and end.

Man of Honour
OP
I was safe. Arfoll on the other hand...

The route was great. Probably 4 very good sections amongst the route shown above, but the sections of the B500 were easily the worst parts of it. You have to go so much above the speed limit to enjoy the sweepers, and the thousands of switchbacks that you find along the rivers on the less beaten paths were far better. Best of all they had nearly no traffic and could be enjoyed without breaking the speed limits *cough much cough*

Caporegime
Still sitting in a&e, but was a good day :)

I'll do a full damage report with a video at a later date, got MotoGP to watch after the x-ray, maybe I can learn by watching :D

Bloody hell mate, that sounds rough. Good to see you in good spirits and in one piece.

You'll have a bin a few more to catch up to Kreeeee though :D

Man of Honour
OP
My ego is just fine, covered by a nice cushy helmet. I've just realised though i'm ****** at you, you fall at speed and slide and have 0 pain, i fall at 5km/h and struggle to walk. You're an ass!

Judge away people:

Which of my falls are you referring to? That broken leg was a bit annoying.

Soldato
Wow, was expecting something more dramatic than that!!!

I'm guessing the bike fell on you which caused the injuries? It's almost better to be going faster so you slide away from the bike!!

Back
Top Bottom