What are the chances?

Soldato
Was browsing Gizmodo the other day and came across a 'deal of the day' which was a PS3 Uber Slim 500GB with Uncharted 3 & GT5 for £199.99 on a very well known website - My PS3 60GB is starting to cough and wheeze a bit so I immediately ordered said deal. I was happy to receive my email confirmation and was chuffed that it was about £60 cheaper than anywhere else.

Anyway, I received an email from said company today saying that I forgot to check-out and the PS3 bundle is still in my basket - so I took a look an it's there at £259.99!!! The cheeky Bar-stewards!

I have the confirmation email still stating that the bundle was £199.99 - what do you think the chances are they will still deliver as sold or do you think they maybe realised an error and done a stinky on me?

Soldato
Chuck them an e-mail to that effect.

Let us know what they say. If they honour it we'll all be impressed and will be inclined to use them in future, if they mug you off we'll all be put off using them.

Pretty big group of geeks here, probably worth the sixty quid marketing for them to stick to their stated offer.

Just sayin....

Back
Top Bottom