what are you all buying on pay day?!

Caporegime
...and having a baby isn't a "significant occasion" Most of the lads I am friends with bought their wife the ring after baby showed up. It's usually for this reason but could be for any reason I suppose.
The significant occasion could be his wife having someone else's baby! Would still be significant.

Man of Honour
Best thing i did and whilst it is a painful outlay intially it does save me hundreds if not over a grand a year. Ultimately I need to buy a ticket to get to work might as well get the best value for money and not have to worry about it for a year.

Soldato
Best thing i did and whilst it is a painful outlay intially it does save me hundreds if not over a grand a year. Ultimately I need to buy a ticket to get to work might as well get the best value for money and not have to worry about it for a year.

Basically I just need to work out how they make the loan payment, if it's direct to the train line I'll need to make other arrangements (monthly ticket) while I wait for that to get sorted. If it's direct to me I'll just hammer it onto a credit card and then pay off when the loan comes through.

Man of Honour
yearly bonus due this run, so current plan is:
  • Chest freezer
  • shelving for the garage
  • Big metal space frame thing (tank stand for a fish tank)
  • Load of bits of wood to build a chicken run
  • Ride on mower
  • maybe a new tv

Soldato
I was going to post the usual "nothing, i live within my means and buy stuff when I've saved up for it" but remembered that for the first time in my life i am getting a bonus :D So, I'm spending that on a new amp and possibly speakers and Harmony remote.

Caporegime

For the price of a single ticket you can get a CBT, a bike, all the gear you need, and get to work and back for £30 a month on petrol, and have something a bit more valuable than an expired ticket at the end of the year.

Associate
Paying the remaining balance of this years holiday off. Mothers day present followed by Mothers birthday a week later. And then £99 for the 600 mile service on my Ninja 650 KRT. Might treat it to a Tank pad and some Paddock Stand bobbins.

Back
Top Bottom