What are you upto this boring Bank Holiday Monday?

Caporegime
Nursing a monster hangover from a 6-hour binge at the pub yesterday, and considering dragging myself to the Mayday fair on in town. Ahh the joys of East Grinstead... *cries*

Soldato
power washing the flags in the back garden then off to the garden center, then got to make a new stable door for the girlfriends horse - its all go for me

Soldato
I'll be lazing about doing bugger all. I'm on call but only 2 offices (Denmark and Holland) are open so I don't expect any phone calls.

There will be people coming around later for a BBQ, but that isn't going to happen unless the rain stops *fingers crossed*.

If I get really bored, I'll probably shove my PSP onto eBay, possibly the DS too.

Caporegime
Conscript said:
Working. And it's our closing down sale. Gonna be mega busy. I hate the general public :(

I hate the general public too, thats the curse of any job where you provide any sort of service to them. The nicest person turns into a complete asshat the moment they think they have something to gani or any sort of minor complaint. Tech support to home users is going to turn me into an axe-wielding pscho.

Back
Top Bottom