• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

What card takes this connector?

Soldato
Please help me to find a graphics card that fits this monitor fitting or an adapter so it can go into the vga one.
Card has to be pci (not pci-e or agp).

Its from a keycorp K57H monitor

thanks

Soldato
OP
Do you know the name of the card that takes it though? Previous one died so i swapped it over to the on board without knowing the owner used this monitor with it.
Unfortunately i threw it in the bin rather than keeping it! Wish i hadn't now.

Plenty of old cards about but need to know the name of that type of connector if possible.

Associate
postmanfw said:
Do you know the name of the card that takes it though? Previous one died so i swapped it over to the on board without knowing the owner used this monitor with it.
Unfortunately i threw it in the bin rather than keeping it! Wish i hadn't now.

Plenty of old cards about but need to know the name of that type of connector if possible.

There is guy on EBay selling 4 of the PCI cards required to drive that LCD. Apparently it's not just a PCI card, it's also a Controller Card (the brains) for the LCD and it looks like the LCD won't work without it. If you want to take a look, goto EBay and search on keycorp. They cost $15.40 USD plus shipping.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom