What clubs/societies do you belong to?

Consigliere
I often see threads on here about people wanting to make new friends and where to meet people.

So, what clubs and societies do you guys belong to? What has your experience been like? :)

Soldato
Hipster club, is that ironic? I don't know but I don't think it's ironic to misuse irony.

I am not part of any clubs, but I plan to join the Airsoft club at uni as it seems pretty awesome. I wish they had hanggliding & skydiving though :(.

Last edited:
Associate
"Ma'am, I know you've done your homework and so you know that money isn't a big part of my life. But at the moment I could buy 'em out of Auburn Street, take the Phoenix Club and turn it into my ping pong room."

Permabanned
Was a member of Salford Harriers (running club), don't go anymore but currently thinking of joining another club.

I am a member of the Sweatshop Running Community based at the Manchester Arndale store.

When I get a road bike later this year / early next year I'll be joining a cycling club as well.

Soldato
I'm a King Tyrannosaur of the Nukey Nukey Fishmen Imhotep gang. I'm not really - I just totally made that up.

Back
Top Bottom